back for more

by wonderwoman 9 Replies latest jw friends

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

hi. it's me again. WW. i haven't been on in some time- but i still check on you all once in a while to see what's new. i have been charging through life lately..trying to finish school and figure out what i really want to do when i grow up. my biggest accomplishment is: i have been a lot better with this whole jw ridiculousness and my family, thanks to you (and my partner). so in a nutshell life has been good. today i got a little reminder of the disgusting and completely destructive actions of jw families. my aunt is dying. i just found out. today. she only has a few days. i am saddened that she is suffering and that she faces death. but mostly my hurt comes from the fact that my family is too close-assed to let me know. the past few years i have done everyhting for my grandma and her, along with caring for my dying grandpa (ironically one of "the chosen few".)...all while being 'out'. i am the only grandchild/neice that has gived a rat's ass about them. my immediate jw family lives out of state while my panty waste jw cousins and uncle live only miles from them. still... i was there. this last year i backed up, stopped pushing my love and affection on them. it got to be too hard. i told myself that since they had this stupid rule, if they wanted me, they could come to me. fast forward to today. my non-existant mother and her husband i have never met are on their way here from out of state. my out of state jw sis was kind enough to let me know that i might want to stop by and see our aunt...everyone is acting like it's no big deal. "oh...you didn't hear??" how could i? you shun me. another aunt said it was nice that i was back in the loop...what??? are these people that nuts? they think i chose to be banished and alone. yeah...it's been great!

i know there are bigger and mightier problems out there. i know i am not the only one with a jw family that chomps them into little pieces and spits them out. i am not the only one that feels like an orphan. i am just so upset with this situation. i want them all to go away and leave me alone. if i'm not good enough for you on monday..but am 'ok' for you on tuesday...screw off.

i needed to vent. thanks for listening. i've missed you.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

JWs are so hard to deal with. They are sanctimonious and self-righteous, and totally illogical. One thing I have noticed is that they have no hesitation in using a DF'd or DA'd person when it is convenient, but gratitude doesn't exist and they don't think you notice that they only call when they want something.

• unique1
    unique1

(((((((((WonderWoman))))))))) I am so sorry to hear about your aunt. I hope you are able to see her before she passes. It sucks to give and give and give only to be treated like sh*t. I feel for you.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

i know there are bigger and mightier problems out there. i know i am not the only one with a jw family that chomps them into little pieces and spits them out. i am not the only one that feels like an orphan. i am just so upset with this situation. i....

i needed to vent. thanks for listening.

This is the biggest and mightiest problem for you, and that makes it "big and mighty" for us then.
    You are just as important as everyone else, and there are plenty of folks here glad to let you vent on them.

Strength to you in your difficult time. Vent, ask for help- whatever you need.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Uhh...Wonder Woman, maybe your avatar should should show your right arm inside (as opposed to outside) your left arm and down closer to the elbow. That would be a more proper "Salute".

BP

• DJK
    DJK

Hello WW. I can relate to your post. Summing it up like this, "We are not alone." DJK

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

WW - Sending you some strength to help you throught this

We've got your back, vent away antime you need!

nj

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Thanks for letting me vent. the last couple days have been saddening. My aunt died this mornig. My df sis and I went to the hospital yesterday to see her. We were shocked by the responses to our visit. Our family was kind and loving. The uncle that hasn't looked or talked to me in 13 years gave me a hug. The aunt that wouldn't look our way at grandpa's memorial/funeral last year talked with us for hours. We stayed much longer than we expected and just kept looking at eachther in disbelief. But then my little fairytale came to an end this morning when my mom called to let me know auntie had passed. She suggested I meet her for coffee later this week. She would "LOVE" for me to meet her new hubby. (mom is from out of state) So sis and I weren't allowed to grieve with the fam or hug grandma...I guess everyone forgot to shun us yesterday.

I feel bad for them really. They are lost in lies and deception. I hope someday they will follow their hearts. I haven't seen my mom in forever. We barely talk more than a couple times a year, usually in times like these when a family member dies. I can't imagine she feels too good about it either.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Sorry about the aunt. Glad to hear the family treated you better than in the past.
    My condolences.

• PEC
    PEC

((((((wonderwoman)))))) Glad you are back.

In the end they are the one that are missing out, they are trapped in a mind control cult and will never know happiness.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit