Apologize here....

by Mum 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

It's my fault. I started it. I'm terribly sorry!
    Unfortunately I'm laughing too hard at this thread and sprayed my coffee on the keyboard.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I abstain.

This is just too much, what a bunch of goomers!

Love you all for it tho.

nvr, you DO fit in, and you are a good man.

Shake it off and get back in the game!

And if you really need help doing better, just remember....

(sing along if you know the words)

More meetings and field misery!

Roller

Ugh, I've had as much apologies as I can stomach.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

in the midst of all the apologizing, I didn't notice I had passed 1000 posts! And I made the list of ten most frequent posters. I need to get a life, eh? However, I love this forum, so probably not.

• z
    z

Sry!!!!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I am sorry for not feeling guilty anymore so I feel therefore that I must apologise for not feeling guilty

Gary

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

I would apologize if I felt bad for anything but I don't, so I won't.

Speaking to the current theme of the past couple of days, I have grown enormously tired of censoring my feelings and thoughs for the sake of others just in the name of being "politically correct". I despise that term, btw. Oops, I accidentally called you the "mailman" instead of "postal carrier" and now you want to chew my head off. Oh, frickn' gawd shoot me!. I can't stand it. If this is going to be the trend of this board, then, whatever, but I will be long gone because I won't play that stupid game anymore.

I have grown weary to the point of breaking with being controlled by others in my life. The borg did that to me for far too long. "Think like this, wear this, live here, don't eat that, don't do that, blah, blah, blah. " I am much too old to do these gyrations anymore. I am beginning to feel that if I offend a person, either they deserved it (because I was trying to) or they need to get over it because I didn't mean to and they should be bright enough to figure out which one it was. They don't need to call me on it. I don't want to hear that kind of crap anymore. If on the off chance I offend because I was trying to and the person didn't deserve it because I misunderstood, then I'll apologize and gladly. But I won't do it for the sake of preserving the too thin skinned anymore.

Yes, I am more than my usual grumpy today. It is because of the themes of many of the last few days threads.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

How's the weather out your way? We had 120 a couple of times last week, but the temperature has settled down to the low 100s - hope it lasts. Have you seen the Harry Potter movie yet? I am waiting until there are fewer crowds, say a week from now.

Had a great yard sale Saturday, sold a lot of crap, so now for the first time in my life I can put my car in my garage!!! By the way, it wasn't my stuff. My husband was a hoarder.

I keep losing my wireless connection - other computers in the house have no problem, just my laptop. Does that mean I have to replace the wireless thingy inside the computer?
    That's about all that's on my mind right now. Your turn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit