I want to apologize to everyone, for everything.

by nvrgnbk 126 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Nvr- Mr. & Mrs. Flipper really miss your posts as does everybody else! You are a kind, sensitive, great guy who has a lot of valuable things to say on this board. You give good advice on things and are very much needed. Peace to you my friend . Pm me if you'd like. We are always available. Take care, the Flippers

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

What if...

nvr has in fact...

all this time...

been an undercover mole for the WT...

who got sucked in by all the apostate fun...

but now has had to turn us all in...

and he's apologizing because any minute now...

the elders are gonna knock down our doors...

and bust us!

My mother always said I had a very creative and active imagination! Nvr, please come back and tell us that my wacko scenario is just the result of a bored (but genius none the less:) mind!!

• daystar
    daystar

nvrgnbk

I've been hit or miss here, but I went back through your post history a few threads back and I don't see anything publicly where you pissed anyone off recently. And even if you did, you gives a frick?

Otherwise, I would hope this is not an attempt at garnering attention. (And I mean no disrespect by that, just that sometimes we do this.)

Take a break brother. Come back refreshed.

• BFD
    BFD

I pm'd Nvr early this morning and he replied. I will be talking with him on the phone after I get home from work. I do not know what the problem is but I will ask him to take a look at all the replies to this thread. You're all terrific and he knows it. Maybe he just needs a break. In any case I am sure that he is OK and if he isn't I will be there for him. He really is a great guy and I love him in a brotherly way of course.

Thanks,

BFD

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

NVR,

Please remember that comments that you are reading on the internet has no visual with words. There is no body language, movement, range of voice, all ways that we decide in life what people really mean.

I know for myself I have always enjoyed your comments here, and especially the banter that you have with other posters. Just know that all of us here feel like we really do not fit. I think it is programmed in all of us, we here are all trying to find a place that we fit in life. I hope you come back, and see how many are very concerned for you, and miss you.

Leslie

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Still waiting for that fricking poutine.

• z
    z

I don’t get pm but today I did and from greats one’s you know who you are I’m going to reply this evening sry I have to go now have some biz to do I need the make $$$$$$ wife will love me more hehehe

ZZZZZZZZZ

hey you nvr you made your point come back already

Insomniac wonna have Poutine come over

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

alphaomega's chart was fascinating. I knew nvr posted frequently - didn't know how much. Didn't know how much I was posting either!

• JH
    JH
    Poutine

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

alphaomega's chart was fascinating. I knew nvr posted frequently - didn't know how much. Didn't know how much I was posting either!

Hortensia, you can get the charts from clicking on the "Statistics" option at the top.

I scared myself about how many post I make a day recently !

That is nothing compared to the year chart.

nvrgnbk

Crumpet

greendawn

OnTheWayOut

juni

MsMcDucket

minimus

blondie

5go

jgnat

Share this

Google+