Have you met others from JWD in person?

by R.F. 63 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I knew Little Toe before he turned apostate. I met tijkmo who came to my flat after I spotted he lived nearby. I think I scared him off though. I also met Gordy (though I'm not sure if he knows who I am - he will if he reads this!) and another poster whose screen name escapes me but who runs a website called Spotlight Ministries. I was nearly going to meet dozy who is an anonymous elder, but it looks like he has vanished now and I'll never find out who he was.

I bet there are more I don't know about who I have met as Witnesses - that would be a more interesting list!

Who I'd most like to meet are: Narkissos, Jgnat, Leolaia and Dansk. I could learn a lot from those people I'm sure... if they could suffer me.

Slim

• bluebell
    bluebell

Not YET, but I hope to meet Free2Think and Crumpet in two weeks

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I have met many from this forum - and some from other forums (prior to my coming to this forum).

I cannot name them all - there are many. I would say that I have met about 20 to 24 in all.

They all seem to be nice people.

Regards,

Jim TX

• free2think
    free2think

I've had the pleasure of meeting Crumpet, and when i was in New York, Lonelysheep. Both are beautiful, kind ladies, and it was a real treat meeting up with them both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit