Anyone here from N. San Diego

by Surfrusty 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• animal
    animal

If it is just us, we can have lunch then go over to my place and hang out. I have Iced Tea, water, coffee, or beer. We could even kick on the webcam for the nosey :)

Animal

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

when? i think i missed something

is this today??

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Oh! I found it. Tomorrow afternoon.

I would but I'm up in Ventura County this weekend (Jury Duty today)

Dang. Maybe someone plans something for when Troubled Mind is around. I can meet after work on those dates...

-Denise.

• PEC
    PEC

Remove retarded statement.

Philip

• Jourles
    Jourles

Grew up and lived in Alpine from about 1980-1992. Went to El Cajon Valley and Alpine congs.

Still have a bunch of family in the San Diego area(luckily none are jw's). I'm still tentatively planning to come out there late this summer or fall. My grandmother is getting old and I really need to see her before she passes on.

• PEC
    PEC

Jourles, keep us posted.

Animal, I will be in a 350Z license 3FIFTY Z.

Philip

• animal
    animal

I will be in my white Dodge Pickup.... my bike is still in AZ. Where we meeting..... Dennys or Marie Callendars?

Animal

• PEC
    PEC

Does it matter? It's the same parking lot. Between the two in the back by the freeway.

Philip

• animal
    animal

Well, PEC and his lady just left.... what a great afternoon.

We met at Dennys, grabbed lunch while talking the initial introducing stuff. Then we went back to my place and sat under the awning of my motorhome. After a few hours of back and forth, I think I made some new friends...

We should do this again, and have a few more people.... it was refreshing.

Animal

• animal
    animal

If one of PEC's BBQ's goes as well as yesterday did, be sure to make it down here for it. Bring a sense of humor with you.

Animal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit