Name Things You Hate About Stupid Topics!

by BlackPearl 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mavie
    mavie

salami on top of the melted cheese or below it?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    salami on top of the melted cheese or below it?

I see you are in the "know" about such matters mavie.

Genoa or Cotto?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The one thing I hate about stupid topics is..Stage Coach`s!..Theres never any Stage Coach`s in a stupid topic!..

• mavie
    mavie

Gluten free Arles of course...

I also prefer a nice glass of Shiraz with the salami and melted cheese.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

they get more replies than serious valid interesting topics

• 5go
    5go

ME

• 5go
    5go
    they get more replies than serious valid interesting topics

Ok, I will make this as serious and long winded as I can to attempt to explain why serious minded and relivant topics threads do not seem attract the attention that none serious nor relivent topics do.

First, it take less intelligence to post on none serious threads. Which we all know is rare amongst humans to day. Secondly, serious threads are boring and tend to not really do anything other than get locked after a heated argument meltsdown into name calling and other nonsence. Nonserious threads tend to bypass that and go straight to the meat which is the nonsence. Which in turn is humorous. Third, few are up to date with the knowledge contained threads hence, they see no reason to add any thing to serious thread topics, or think there really isn't any that hasn't been said already so why bother. In conclusion it is very simple who F'ing cares about what you care about. Few if any. 5go
  • reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    I like cheese.

Yes, especially cheddar.

• Twitch
    Twitch

There aren't enough of them?

• restrangled
    restrangled

So what is a stupid topic?

Fess up and give some examples!

r.....of the many stupid topics class.