I know that the ads support this site....

by eclipse 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

UB illin

• eclipse
    eclipse
    Need some penicillin?

uh nooo, why?

did you just give me a bacterial infection nvr

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It's funny; I've read people here complaining about that ad, but I've never actually seen it for myself. Maybe I just have very powerful 'auto-ignore' filters...

But I think Simon can't do much about the ads, they're controlled by the Google-meisters.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The add`s are what helps pay for our cyber home,JWD.....Simon has just moved to the "Great White North"..And..Has a young family to support.....If you don`t like an add ignore it!..If you can`t ignore it,have a couple shots of scotch and try again..If that dosen`t work,2 more shots of scotch are in order..Continue this untill the adds don`t matter anymore..

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Nah - click on it as many times as you can stand to, you don't have to read the site itself - just click and then come back here.

That way they'll end up spending any cash they raise to pay for this site's upkeep instead!!

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

A para haiku:

My posts may be bland,
    But all the ads are gone now.
    Thanks FireFox, you rock.

• kwr
    kwr

You should delete all your cookies in your browser.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

That ad was getting a little annoying. Only because it seemed to be the ONLY one popping up for me for quite awhile there. It seems to be gone now though?

Not that I begrudge Simon having the ads on here whatsoever.... I'm glad there's a way to help support the site!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Yep - looks like its doing a fade lol!

Back to the good ole Indian and JW dating sites

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit