Radio Interview on JWs July 6th 2007 at 5pm Central Time

by jschwehm 11 Replies latest forum announcements

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi all:

I will be on the radio today at 5pm Central Time on a program known as Catholic Answers Live. Here is the link if you want to listen on-line:

http://www.catholic.com/radio/calendar.php

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• zeroday
    zeroday

Will this be podcasted so it can be listened to later...

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Yes......you can download it from itunes. Just look for Catholic Answers Live radio program with today's date.

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• garybuss
    garybuss

You always do a good job Jeff, thanks for keeping us in the loop!

• kwr
    kwr

You can download the MP3 of the podcast here:

http://www.catholic.com/audio/podcast/ca070706b.mp3

• kwr
  • Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Yeah, we're real interested in what a Catholic has to say... Please!

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

Yeah, hail to the Pope and down with condomes and pills and down with protestants because they cannot be called a church and a bit down with the orthodox because they are beasically ok but do not bow down to the Pope and let us amass some more property in the poor latin and african countries and let us get the nuns and monks separated. Yeah, the catholics have one great and huge credibility in religious affairs!

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi:

It was not that long ago that I probably would have responded about the Catholic Church in the same way that you guys have. Certainly with a membership of 1 Billion you are going to have a large share of people who fail to live out the Christian faith at times among Catholics including Popes, priests, bishops, deacons, and lay people.

I would suggest that before you condemn me and my faith that perhaps you might want to listen. You might actually learn something that will help you. To reject what anyone has to say out of hand simply because of their religious beliefs is something we regularly criticize the JWs for........and yet that is what you have done to me. I know that old JW habits are hard to break for us ex-JWs but you may be surprised at what this former JW who is now Catholic has to say.

God's blessings to you both,

Jeff S.

www.catholicxjw.com

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Jeff thank you for the info will see you at cxjw later today..

And to the above goons....

Jeff does not push his religion in anyone's face why come at him like that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit