Moral question

by uncle_onion 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

you wouldn't be trying to appeal to my VANITY now would you??? lol

online concubine? could be interesting...and I won't tell if you don't...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Xena,

Yerusalem just wants to see you.

He wants to see your brains out!

Englishman

Nostalgia isn't what it used to be....

• JanH
    JanH

Take the picture, step on his fingers and tell him "with best regards from New York" (ok it'd be a lie but it would be a cool thing to say).

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Capture the SOB and perform a sex change
    operation and send him home.

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Ooooh, I love the way you think, Budda Belly!
    Seriously, I'd rescue him. I'd LOVE to see him brought to trial. I want to see NOT just HIM brought to justice, but his ideals judged and squelched in the world wide eye. I'd love for people to just open up dialogue about religous fanatacism, and begin to eradicate it once and for all. I think a trial (world tribunal, NOT U.S. justice system--we're too soft) of a religous nutball would be a good start.
    Pax,
    B.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

No question here. I'd chuck the camera and save his ass!

Don't you know there's like a $10,000,000.00 reward on his head? If I let him float away, some goat herder down the river is going to be rich!

Hmmm

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

If the reward is on his head, that's what I would save.

The rest of him can float away.

Expatbrit

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I would save him. Pay for his enforced sex-change operation and then drop him by parachute into the football stadium in Kabul in a see through neglige and bright yellow furry slippers.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit