Information Release

by JWD Temp 81 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

This sounds very simular to something the famous Richie Rich did!

All hail Richie Rich!

Keys do get misplaced...

There should be enough excuses that it would be possible to still take and post the letters with complete impunity.

Just don't post a picture of you holding the letter.

haha..

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

I am Sparticus! :D

If they have the truth what is there to fear? :P

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

alt
    altI am Sparticus! :D alt
    alt

• 5go
    5go
    Are more Texans demonized ?

That would explain it. No nevermind the texans have texanized the demons. There you go.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Lets just say that this information IS true.

If the WTS is God's organization, why all the covert ops to discover leaks?? Why even care? Shouldn't their trust be in their god to fix all things and not put in any hindrance to stop their work as they have always claimed?

R.F.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Well, I can understand if they were concerned about INCORRECT information getting out threre. But truly,the WTS seems more concerned about ANY information getting out there - even their own publications.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear JWD Temp,

WELCOME to the forum even though your posting may be brief. What are they so afraid of?? This certainly sends up red flags doesn't it!! They are so scared of where the Watchtower is headed it is unbelievable!! It is bound to catch up with them!! Remember the old saying .."Oh what a web we weave if at first we practice to decieve..."

We appreciate your letting us know!! Perhaps if we have something to post, we can PM another person from another area, and ask them to post it for us. Then they will have a heck of a time trying to figure out why something that was sent out to say California congregations are popping up in the Boston area.

Again, thank you for the heads up!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    If you want access to a computer, dress up like a janitor and walk through the building.

So, you're saying the janitor is the mole? Or the mole is a janitor? 'Cause, see, among the J-dubs, that wouldn't narrow it down very much.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

You know they have been doing this for the longest, it started with bar codes. Dont they realize that at this point you just have to have a gist of what the 'mother' Borganization is putting out. I know when I first started coming here and they would post things like the layoffs at bethel, I would want some other form of confirmation besides the board. After every thing shown on the board to be reliable(unlike the WT$) I take it at face value. Then of course there is that whole ring of truth thing.

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit