• juni
    juni

Congratulations Jo!

I wish you a happy life together.

Hugs, Juni

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Congratulations to a genuine Sweetie !

And to the lucky, lucky guy...I just want to say...I have a shotgun and a shovel, so, treat her like the Queen she is...

I always wanted to say that.

Father Rabbit

• Purza
    Purza

Congratulations! That is a beautiful ring!

Purza

• Es
    Es

Many congrats,

Luv the ring

Enjoy

es

• deeskis
    deeskis

That's great Jojo. Can't wait to see wedding pics of you smokin........outside a KH!! JK

Best wishes to you both for a happy life together :)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Congrats!

• jgnat
    jgnat

OOOOOOOh, I'm so glad for you, girly girl. He sure does look happy.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sweet!! Lucky dude :D

Many laughs in yall's future Im sure.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Bisous - Thanks! I'm glad I posted it here then, I figured I'd toss it out in as many places as possible so I covered all my bases so I didn't get a "Hey you never told me."

Nina - we're both very happy. He's literally been my best friend for the past six years (almost seven!) He's seen me through a lot of life upheavals - was even there when I was first leaving the witnesses. And honestly, I feel like he really does appreciate me, in fact I know he does. We've only officially been dating since Thanksgiving - but like I said the other day to him, technically we were dating for years we just never realized it.

UnConfused - aww shucks - I think they'll get over it. 's anyway to you!

(((Sparky))) - thanks hun! Honestly for the first time, I feel like I do have a bright future ahead of me. It's weird, I always thought I would be nervous about getting married to someone - but I really just feel like I can't wait to just get started on this whole marriage thing.

Bikermama - I'm sorry, I know he should have called. We may have to arrange a trip out to your area just to make sure he meets your stringent standards.

Juni - thanks for the well wishes!

Papa Rabbit - hee hee - thanks for looking out for me, I appreciate it. I'll let him know to be on his best behavior.

Purza - thanks, yeah four days later and I am still always glancing at it...such a nerd.

Es - Thanks - if it isn't obvious yet, I'm loving it too...lol

Dees - lol...yeah nothing that cool, however Riotgirlpeeps (she used to post here some) is an old JW childhood friend who is now able to perform ceremonies, and she will be officiating ours. I think it's hillarious!

Nvr - thank you!

Jgnat - *hugs* Thanks - yeah he is a happy guy - - he's pretty proud of himself with his whole proposal, and I am too.

IP_SEC - So true...I think we are just going to invest in adult diapers now. We're always cracking each other up...good times!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Sooooo romantic!!! Congratulations!

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit