Anyone see Transformers yet? I plan on going tomorrow

by thecarpenter 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

The special effects are fantastic and it seems to have pretty good reviews.... brings out the kid in me.

• Xena
    Xena

I haven't seen it but my nephew says it is the and I quote "BEST MOVIE E V E R"

Apparently they know their target audience ie males in the 25 to 35 age range hence lots of special effects, violence and a hot chick.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I saw it today and all I can say is it was AWESOME!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Yes, I posted about it here http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/27/126017/1.ashx

Great movie! I felt like I was right in the action.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Saw it, liked it... wouldn't see it twice. Visual treat. Fairly benign plot. It's everything a summer blockbuster should be. Shia Lebouf is an up and cummer. I thought so the first time I happened on him as a kid star on Disney. He has that "something" that holds a viewer's attention. I think most who want mindless bang up action will love it.

W.Once

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

So did you see it? What did you think
    It was a transformers movie so of course it wasn't going to be life changing or anything. But if you are a fan of the old cartoons it was everything it should have been and more. There was some great humor added and the graphics were fantastic IMO. I loved it! thought it was better than I expected it to be and I'm a huge fan of the old cartoons...
    I caught the Hi Def screening which I think made it even better. I'll probably be seeing it at least once more while it's still on the big screen!

• lola28
    lola28

It was great! Best movie I've seen this year.

Lola

• 5go
    5go

Best movie this summer outside of the new pirates ot the carribean.

I love the seen where they call in the A-10's and the AC-130. Cover your ears for that gotta love that fire power !!!!!

You'll be screaming "get some, come on get some !" for that.

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Pros: It's Transformers

Cons: Needs more Transformers, less humans.

Stupid sexual humor

Stupid visual jokes (robot "pissing" lubricant on some dude)

Megatron doesn't turn into a gun.

Shameless product placement

But I guess the average movie-goer would probably like it.

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Well, I saw it yesterday and I liked it. The action was great as well as the special effects but the character development was minimal. I wouldn't see it twice for this reason. I preferred Live Free or Die hard better as well as Spiderman 3, but I am not sorry I saw the movie, it was entertaining.
    I now have to see a more serious movie to balance out my karma... maybe Rescue Dawn...
    thecarpenter aka PsuedoMovieCritic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit