October 7th. Hmmm

JR

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

What statement is that?

• Jr
    Jr

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11937&site=3

A qoute from this article MDS wrote: "Bible prophecy indicates that a major split or major break in the brotherhood of Jehovah's Witnesses, resulting in two factions of JWs, divided off from each other, but co-existing within the same worldwide congregational fold at the same time will occur. This division, which already exists, become MORE ACUTE AFTER, the pivotal date of October 7, 2001...the anniversary date of carrying the Name of God upon themselves as a spiritual nation for 70 YEARS!"

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Can anyone fill me in on who this MDS is?
    What kind of person?
    Agenda if any?

Is this someone along the lines of You KNow?
    Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Ranchette

• mommy
    mommy
    Can anyone fill me in on who this MDS is?
    What kind of person?
    Agenda if any?

MDS is a self proclaimed prophet who used to frequent the forum too much. He would never answer simple questions. He would not reply in kind manner. He would use peoples weaknesses for his purpose. He would not debate anyone on his prophesies. When he was caught in the corner, he would reply, we were not worthy to hear his answer. He is a fraud, a phoney and probably is joined at the hip with You know.

He is not worthy of your time, or your eyesite trying to read his 15 page long posts. Ok maybe not 15 pages Frenchy and Larc did a good job of trying to draw him into scriptural discussion, but he got scared I think and left. I saw him here back in July I think, and it looks like he made an appearance in Sept.

Ignore him, or read about him, it won't change who he is and what he does. BTW can you tell I don't like him? hehe If you want to know more, ask Logical he was pretty well suckered for awhile by him.

OH yes, I forgot to tell you he has a group of followers here too. bjc2012, and Jr I believe is one of them too, I may be wrong. They will try to pick up the pieces when the great man loses it.
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• mommy
    mommy

I forgot to mention, I had my own personal campaign against him. It was the first and last time I every recieved a death threat to myself and my family. Kinda makes you wonder if it was them. After that I pretty much left him alone. But I am sure his group is bent on destruction. Either on themselves or others.
    wendy(sliding out now)

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Thank you mommy,
    This is just as I suspected.
    Ranchette

• logical
    logical

Hey JR, MDS, BJC......

the pivotal date of October 7, 2001...the anniversary date of carrying the Name of God upon themselves as a spiritual nation for 70 YEARS!

Nice try...

Jehovah's Witnesses in the Divine Purpose Page 125:
    "The date of the resolution that addopted "Jehovah's Witnesses" as the name of Gods chosen people was first addopted at the Columbus, Ohio convention July 24-30, 1931

Now, last time I looked July was not in October.
    (Thanks NotPerfect)

Give up now, before you end up too deep in the pit you are digging.

• Not Perfect
    Not Perfect

Thanks Logi Love,

It is very interesting that the dates of the adoption of the name of "Jehovah's Witnesses" was presented to the congregates in July. I know that the corp of the wtbts must have adopted this name long before that, why else would they have presented it to the congregation in the form of a resolution? That being said, the truth of the adoption date declaring the wtbts as carrying God's name, would have come on the day that they had a majority of votes. Doesn't all that sound too silly. What does Jehovah care about ceasers laws anyway? If such a group or corporation adopted Jehovah's name and wasn't inline with the scriptures, it is mute point(which can clearly be shown from history).

Jehovah isn't involved with the legal situation that man has devised. He has his own set of laws that are clearly defined and the corp. known as the WTBTS wasn't in line with those at the time they took His name upon themselves. That being said, how could any resolution that humans adopted have any influence on what Jehovah?

The only covenants that are truly pronounced and accepted in the scriptures as being valid and binding upon man, are ones that Jehovah instituted. This is not one of them and is not recognized by Him. This is one that some people made to Jehovah.

Not Perfect

• mommy
    mommy

You know what he never did answer my questions concerning his definition of prophesy. He claimed at one point that a prophesy had been made in a scripture, but imo, it was written after the event he claimed was the prophesy. After I brought this up he told me I didn't have enough faith and told me to read a scripture in Revalations. I am pretty sure the scripture was Hosea 11:1 he claimed that scripture was fulfilling two prophecies. But this claim was made in an attempt to use the bible to twist it to say what he wants.

BTW Jr,
    Aren't you a follower of MDS?
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit