Just Witnessed at my Door to an Elder and his Wife About Child Molestation

by flipper 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Hello folks, just want to reply to those I haven't yet. Quandry- I hope to open as many minds as I can about this! Loosie- Thanks! Spread the word in your area if possible! Dragon lady76- Plant our seeds of doubt and make em' grow. Keep watering, that's my motto! Spread the word on this news if you're able. sf- Thanks! I know you were actively spreading this news. How has it been going inyour area? Please let me know either here or you can pm me if you'd like. I am sending out news releases to at least 40 congregations today to make them aware of it. Make it seem like it's coming from each of their communities!. We'll see what happens! Peace out, Mr. Flipper Let me know you all what happens! Let's do it for the children!! Right on!

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bring back a thread on anti-witnessing to Jehovah's Witnesses at your door if they come to your house this weekend. Don't back down to them on the child abuse issue. It is important for them to see this issue from us ex-jw's because their own governing body will sweep it under the rug. This might give newbies some ideas who didn't see this experience. Peace out to all, let's help the children ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Mr. Flipper...

Great!! Thank you for bumping this back to the top for us!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• flipper
    flipper

Just to let you know Lady Liberty and all others that read this, the elders wife was very compassionate in her view of child abuse happening in the organization as she had experienced it not personally, but had seen someone else experience it in her family . Her husband, the local presiding overseer was a typical company Watchtower man, making excuses , and typically acting like they are doing everything that can be done for abuse victims . He seemed very nervous, his wife very calm and composed . Interesting . We haven't had a visit from the local congregation since, wonder why ? LOL! It's called saving face

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit