A lurker says hello

by Madame 38 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome.

I'm glad you stopped lurking and started posting. It's great to get different perspectives.

Again, welcome.

• Madame
    Madame

Hello everyone!

Thanks!

Merci!

for your warm

welcome and bienvenue!

/Madame in Sweden

• unique1
    unique1

WELCOME LURKER!! You went from lurker to poster quite quickly I see. Already up to 6 posts!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Madame..

• BFD
    BFD

Welcome, Madame. Do you think you can get OUTLAW to shut up?

BFD

• 38 Years
    38 Years

Welcome Madame! I lurked for four years until my first post a couple months ago. I wish I had left 25 years ago. But I was stupid brainwashed, and didn't leave until 4 years ago with absolutely no regrets. I am so happy now!

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

I lurk at hjälpkällan as well. : ) But don´t have a user name there though.

• Acke
    Acke

Hi, Ive been a lurker for 4 months and 20 days, if i can trust this sites statistics. I am allowed 75 posts until tomorrow afternoon! I post more frequently on the swedish forum 'HJALPKALLAN'. ha det gottit, kramiz Acke

• BCberean
    BCberean

MADAME and ACKE..........Do I qualify yet to welcome you....SINCE i JUST MADE MY FIRST POST TODAY(jULY 8)

well let me just say it's good to see those who 'coincided' with me ....I don't really believe in coincidence.

LIES ALL LIES....was today your first post too......

There are so many great posters here who already know each other and they are so kind and welcoming and helpful and I AM so grateful

...but...still...it's nice to know I'm not the only newbie and I feel a special bond...so WELCOME.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit