Kirk Cameron should have stuck to mediocre sitcoms

by under_believer 14 Replies latest jw friends

• under_believer
    under_believer

He's currently tamed up with this guy called Ray Comfort and together they run a "ministry" where they make banal observations and say that it proves God exists. Check this one out:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XkHuRRKoHT8.

See what I mean?

• Arthur
    Arthur

Yeah, I certainly don't recall Kirk Cameron being nominated for any awards in his role in the "Left Behind" series of movies. I think that a role in Colgate commercials would have drawn a bigger applause.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

My daughter has Tivo'd some of those shows. I tried to watch one but couldn't stand it for long.

Kirk is just kind of a side kick from what I saw. He didn't really say too much. I got the feeling he was there to hopefully draw more attention to the show.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Remember when he got that chick kicked off Growing Pains after she posed for Playboy? That was just plain cold.

• Kudra
  • Kudra
    Kudra

Well. That was pretty darn homoerotic.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I just ate a banana.

I feel so dirty.....

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Well. That was pretty darn homoerotic.

Exactly what I was thinking, but I wasn't secure enough in my sexuality to say it first.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Bananas have a lot of potassium that will alleviate muscle cramping after a night of raucous (brotherly in a Christian way) roughhousing.

I hear Specter "eats" a lot of bananas.

: P

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

A "well made banana"? Is there such a thing as a poorly made banana? I could not believe the "for ease of entry" comment...that just begs to be mocked!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit