Brazilian apostasy need some help

by Ex-JWs Brazil 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Ex-JWs Brazil
    Ex-JWs Brazil

Hello "brothers"! :D We have a discussion forum in portuguese similar to this. http://www.tjlivres.cjb.net/ We need an english subtitle of the video Jehovah´s Witnesses Exposed http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6861723185926041712 We are translating the video to portuguese language and will be more easy and quick if we have the subtitle. Could you tell us if already exist a subtitle of the video? Thanx!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I cannot help you with the translation info, but, I did want to Welcomeyou to this forum. It is so nice to see other Ex-JW's popping up all over the world trying to give support and help to exiting Witnesses.

Rabbit

• kwr
    kwr

This is an old film, try and contact the original publisher to get permisssion to translate it to your language. There is no translation of the video available.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome

• Open mind
    Open mind

Bom dia.

I wish you well with your efforts.

Open Mind

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

WELCOME BRAZIL

I'm from Canada . busily busting this cult WTS BORG

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Okay for real guys we need to organize a brazilian apostafest. say the week after or before carnival.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And then, after getting it into Portuguese for Brazil, we need someone to do an even bigger favor. If anyone is able to translate apostate material into Nigeria's language and get it out to the people that are studying there, it will put a big dent in the potential growth of the Watchtower Society. They have almost two studies per publisher, and more of them actually go on to become Witlesses there per 100,000 studies than in the USA or Europe.

What's worse is that those people are not in a position to afford this cult. The cult is already draining the life out of affluent lands. When they go into a land where people are struggling as it is, they can make things impossible for people there. What happens if they try to impose the white shirt rule in Nigeria where people are lucky to even have a shirt at all? Or, they want people to throw away things that cost good money in a place where there is little money in the first place. Can you see people in hot Nigeria screeching around in 4-door cars proclaiming the "good" news while dressed in that hot suit? Those in places like Phoenix or Las Vegas who have to do that in summer, or in the Southeast where it is hot and muggy for 6 months out of the year, know what this means. Imagine having to do that where it is tropical hot all year long. And yet those people in air-conditioned Brooklyn will insist that those people just do it.

The good news is that there seems to be little growth in Bangladesh or China.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Okay for real guys we need to organize a brazilian apostafest. say the week after or before carnival.

I up for that DF!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

!Que consigan la victoria en esta lucha!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit