What is your most favorite hobby?

by R.F. 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Quentin
    Quentin

Photoshop...hope to make it more than a hobby/past time...reading...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

spotting tautological questions on this board

• flipper
    flipper

Mr. & Mrs. Flipper love music live and recorded, blues, rock & roll. Love to hike in the mountains, camping, fishing, and golfing. Playing with our animals. Dogs, cats, bigfoot, in our backyard.It's a real blast. Take them all camping with us

• Xena
    Xena

kick boxing

• delilah
    delilah

Hortensia.....I knit sweaters, and baby outfits....I have made many baby blankets too...slippers, hats and mittens. I think I've made enough mitts to outfit the entire school....they always ended up in the lost and found box!!!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

hmmm, I'm into photography and videography... but also computer related stuff... but now I'm getting more into investing, this is a hobby that makes money, not burn it up.

• aarque
    aarque

Reading, photography, reading, cooking, reading, counted cross-stitching, reading, sewing, reading, music (play the accordion for my own enjoyment, not for any one else's!!)....did I mention reading?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

1. Motorcycling (new) 2. Being useful 3. Learning 4. Guitar (but I'm being to lazy about it these days) 5. Watching movies (is that a 'hobby'?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit