by TIMBOB 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

They can not go symbolic until after all 8,800 are dead. To think there will be know one left to partake! Oh well I will not be alive.

• unbaptized
    unbaptized

This subject makes me think about Ancient Israel. Long ago before Jesus walked the earth, there were a lot of men claiming to be the Christ. Even after the death of Jesus did some men continue to seek that claim. But in order for people to really pinpoint who the Christ was they had to thoroughly examine the scriptures and prophecies. The Org may have made some bad decisions but I feel they have more information regarding the scriptures than any other so called christian faith hands down.

• Mary
    Mary

They really don't know what to say about it and they keep going back and forth, back and forth. Here's a couple of references I found regarding whether the 'annointed' will still be alive on the earth or in heaven when the GT breaks out. Not that this is worth the paper it was originally printed on, but this is what the 'present light' is:

*** w00 3/15 p. 14 par. 16 ‘O God, Send Out Your Light’ ***

In Ezekiel’s vision, priests are seen moving about in the courtyards of the temple as they serve the nonpriestly tribes. These priests clearly represent the "royal priesthood," Jehovah’s anointed servants. (1 Peter 2:9) However, they will not be serving in the temple’s earthly courtyard throughout the Thousand Year Reign of Christ. (Revelation 20:4) During most of that period, if not all of it, the anointed will be serving God in the spiritual temple’s Most Holy, "heaven itself." (Hebrews 9:24) Since priests are seen going to and fro in the courtyards of Ezekiel’s temple, that vision must be undergoing fulfillment today, while some of the anointed are still on the earth. Accordingly, the March 1, 1999, issue of this magazine reflected an adjusted view on this subject. Thus, clear down to the end of the 20th century, spiritual light was shed upon Ezekiel’s prophecy.

*** km 9/06 p. 6 Adjustments for the Book Revelation—Its Grand Climax At Hand! ***

p.

296,5,replacefirstthreesentenceswith: Who are left to be judged after the old earth and the old heaven flee away? Not the anointed remnant of the 144,000, for these have already been judged and sealed. If any of the anointed are still alive on earth after Armageddon, they must shortly thereafter die and receive their heavenly reward by resurrection. (1 Peter 4:17; Revelation 7:2-4)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit