Scientists have a pretty good idea of where your kitty has been...

by Nathan Natas 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Nathan Natas
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Aren't there tests to see where kitty has been?

Nevermind. I'll read the link before replying next time. LOL!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I'm still not convinced: when I let my cats in at night and ask them what they've been doing for the last 10 million years, they keep their mouths clamped firmly shut.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

It just occured to me that maybe - MAYBE - the reason cats have such good night vision and such good "free fall balance" is that they had to contend with evolving before God said "Let there be light" an laid the foundations of the earth... ya think?

The only real paradox is how they managed to evolve before they were created (last Thursday).

In space, no one can hear you meow.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

I find it disturbing that the little buggers have been following us around for 3 million years, over entire continents and land-bridges, just so they can get a handful of Whiskettes and a warm heater to sleep in front of. Do you think that that's maybe just a little obsessive??

• Illyrian
    Illyrian

Superb!, of course, celebrate the power of deductive reasoning.

Viva Academia!

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

"Dr. O'Brien said the cats [cheetahs] were very successful predators, second only to humans, and quickly explored new territories as opportunity arose."

Guess it's lucky for us they never developed opposable claws, lol.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Nathan,

A very interesting read from the evolutionary standpoint, though I was very sad to see the population of big cats at such a low ebb.

I found that this comment lifted my spirits though :

the cat that has induced people to pay for its board and lodging in return for frugal displays of affection.

lol...so true.

HS

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

That kitten picture in the article is so cute!

Instead of reading it, I tried to pet that kitten through the monitor.

• VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit