"There's nothing else out there"

by yaddayadda 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

What's "out there" is an INFINITE expression of life and universe that does not give witness to a nonsensical tribal deity as its Source. An overwhelmingly threatening atmosphere for nonsensical deity worshippers, who probably have not a genuine clue as to why they race to plant there head back into the sand.

alt

j

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

My dad used to ask me: "Jimmy, what day was it you planted your head three feet up your ass which places where it is now?"

I never could recalled exactly what day.

j

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

lordy lordy lordy what a picture - made me laugh so loud the neighbors could probably hear me!

• karvel
    karvel

my word! splendid pic nvrgnbk

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    my word! splendid pic nvrgnbk

Would you believe that was me in my Brooklyn Bethel days?

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

JT - thx for putting that so eloquently.

nvr - haha my brother has that picture stuck to a wall near his computer. gross!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    nvr - haha my brother has that picture stuck to a wall near his computer. gross!!!

I know. I was dismayed when I found out someone had put it on the WWW.

• poppers
    poppers

oh crap! I hate when that happens, and now I've gone and done it myself. Sorry.

• emptywords
    emptywords

Just sounds like a religion to this friend....he doesn't really see it as the truth.....I'm surprised they haven't quizzed him on this eratic behaviour. As you said just like a security blanket for him. What ever he's had years of mind control he's probably lost his.

• thepackage
    thepackage

He's a fish out of water right now. I know the feeling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit