The results of Dr. Laura's parenting

by sixsixsixtynine 24 Replies latest social family

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Ya know Maybe this was the result of bad parenting.

Still, I just do NOT get, why people LOVE the latest "dirt" on someone else.

Why do we LOVE to hear the latest screw up, mistake or skeletons about a celeb? About anyone?

I'm not saying don't do it, I'm not censuring.

I'm just saying: don't be so quick to judge others or delight in their misery. It really can come back to haunt you.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

her ideas are crap

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

From today's Salt Lake Tribune:

In an interview with The Tribune, [Mike Paul, spokesman for Laura Schlessinger] suggested that the page could be a fake. That was a contention echoed by Army spokesman Robert Tallman, who said "it may be possible that our enemies are actually behind this."

"Our enemies are adaptive, technologically sophisticated, and truly understand the importance of the information battlespace," Tallman continued. "Sadly, they will use that space to promulgate and disseminate untrue propaganda."
  • Warlock
    Warlock

If you have a child who has suprised you by conduct that you would never approve of, is it your fault?

Or is it only the "good" things you will take credit for?

Along the way, our children become individuals. Of all people, we should know that.

Warlock

• Numinous
    Numinous

Mike Paul BETTER come up with something good...gotta avoid the bitch-slap! Did the enemies fiddle-faddle with Dr. Laura's naked internet pics years ago too? Pranksters!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

gross...i just googled dr. laura's naked pictures ... gross!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock
    gross...i just googled dr. laura's naked pictures ... gross!!!

But, I bet they look better than yours. Warlock

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Her pics aren't that bad, but she should shave & trim her kitty though.

http://www.pencilnecks.com/Laura.htm

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

too much tan lines

• 5go
    5go

Yeah you think that she would of known better. I think weren't those taken by her lover while she was still married to someone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit