Getting Drunk at the ASSembly tomorrow! *queue evil smile*

by Mincan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mincan
    Mincan

I got the plans in the works! I've got a 26er and a half of vodka mixed with Fruit punch (no smell on breath or when mixed :D) in my suitcase!!!! LOL! I locked the suitcase so my parents cant go through it, no JWs will suspect water bottles full of fruit punch!!! I've got enough alcohol to stay stone drunk all day long! And I'll need it to stay sane. I'll let you all know how it goes! The congregations I know will be at this one, so everyone will be meeting me drunk!!! AHAHAHAHA. This is going to be so f***ing awesome! I told my parents Im going to be sitting on the opposite side of the stadium from them. I might break down and start laughing histerically, so the Gestapa (aka Attendants) may kick me out. I decided to put my real name and congregation on the lapel card because this is the assembly with all the congregations I know

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

A young man after my own heart.

Give 'em hell Mincan.

Just DO NOT DRIVE!

Have fun bro!

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I remember people use to bring wine coolers in Ice Chests and pour them into cups

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

The thing about liquer is that you can smell it over anything, don't be fooled. Have fun, but don't think no one can smell it. Sober people will smell you a mile away and the undercover drunks, they will definetly know ; )

20 years and still answering to mommy and daddy, I'm so glad I got out when I did. Good luck sweetie

nj

• Mincan
    Mincan
    20 years and still answering to mommy and daddy

No, you don't get it. I haven't been to a meeting since January. I'm out of the JWs, I'm just going because it will be fun to be drunk at one of those boring pieces of garbage. My parents don't force me to go to meetings or anything. Actually I moved out for a couple months in Feb and March so they'd get the idea.

• sosad
    sosad

there is nothing a jw loves more than a good/bad example of an ex jw. the badder you are, the better an example you make

Ponder this - if you go - and beleive us, they will know you are drunk- you will be exactly as they expect an ex/non jw

Your parents - who it sounds like up to now have been ok with your exit (i assume you are not dfed) will be embarrassed

I have eight siblings - one is a CO, one is a dfed stone head, two are fringe jw and three of us faded and are prettty normal family people (all things considered). When conversations about ex jw's come up - who is the example the congregation clings too - yup - the dfed stone head, not the two business men with four kids or me and my family

think about it- what you want to accomplish, why and what it will mean to you and your parents in five/ten years - or even tomorrow

• Mincan
    Mincan

Good god man, lighten up, its just a fun day I've planned for myself.

Those people won't know I'm an ex-JW....

My parents are going to be on the other side of the freakin' stadium, they ain't going to know anything.

I plan to have a good time is all.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Party on Mincan.

Like I said, just DO NOT DRIVE!

May you be full of the spirit at your blessed convention.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I can't imagine going to an assembly willingly but at least you're having some fun with it. How about putting up some apostate posters in the washrooms while you're there. :-P

• sparrow
    sparrow

can't imagine wanted to go either - I can think of better places to drink like a beer garden with some live music at least. But hey - have fun - get on it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit