All you DFW peeps with teens

by Brigid 17 Replies latest jw friends

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

(Sparkplug and Hemplover... hint, hint)

I think we have plans to hang out next week when Teddy is with me. She's with Six of Nine this weekend and I don't know what their plans are.

Looking forward to meeting your daughter, Brigid. I'll call you.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hei Brigid,

I've got two teens, and I wish I were in Paris, Texas

I almost am!!!!! Just across the river, down the road.

Sorry, but still a little too far away, or else my daughter would probably love it. She loves meeting new kids. Just got back from Methodist camp, and as she described it, "It was AWSOME" (awsome came out of this 15 year olds mouth 50 times as she described it) I can't think of her ever using that word.

I can't think of any situation in the JW's that I would say was awsome.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Brig,

What is a "peep?"

What is your area?

V

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Mine's 13! And I'm off Monday, Tuesday AND Wednesday while poor Chris has to work. Let me know what's up. Jackson is 11 but fairly open-minded, as long as he can bring his Game Boy.

Nina

• poppers
    poppers

Yeah, what's a peep? and what the heck is DFW?

• horrible life
    horrible life

alt LOL This is one kind of Peep

Here is an article of peep surgery. A touching story of conjoined peeps. http://www.peepresearch.org/surgery.html

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I suppose DFW is Dallas Fort Worth or is it that I've been mistaken by an order of a continent ?

• Brigid
    Brigid

LOL!!

Peep: slang for People

DFW: Dallas Ft. Worth referring to the conglomerate of city/towns including Dallas/Ft.Worth and everything in between that have merged together.

Thanks everyone.

I'm feeling more hopeful now.

It was looking like one long summer there for a while. I need for her to LOVE DFW so my propoganda machine is on overdrive (stupid rain!!!)

LOL!

~B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit