OK I gotta know...

by brinjen 15 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrow
    sparrow

he-he. I've been a bad witness and never signed on to the electoral role. I don't get to vote .

• juni
    juni

Sorry Brinjen.... the closest I came to the Northern territories is by watching the film, "A TOWN CALLED ALICE" on television many years ago.

It was a wonderful love story and the leading male actor was a hunk.

Hugs, Juni

• ninja
    ninja

so brinjy...you are the only poster from here in the whole of the Northern Territory....think that tells you something?...smelly......muhahahaha......ninjy....btw....get to sleep

• juni
    juni

Hey ninjy! Leave our sweet Brinjy alone!

Jooney LMAO!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    so brinjy...you are the only poster from here in the whole of the Northern Territory....think that tells you something?...smelly......muhahahaha......ninjy....btw....get to sleep

I thought everyone loved the smell of my shower gel made from real crocodile urine (100% natural ). It's Saturday tomorrow.

• rose petal
    rose petal

Hi Brinjen, I'm in Queensland. Ipswich, near Brisbane. I haven't posted for a while, but exams are over now! You get to have cracker night! We haven't had a cracker night in years, fireworks are not allowed here now. I have to say that I love your avatar. Who drew that, and is it you. It reminds me of Kate Winslet, the movie actress. rose petal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit