Give your money to the WTBTS when you die

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 9 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Another thread discussed how people are encouraged in annual WT articles, service meeting parts, and visits from elders when they are elderly and dying, to consider leaving some or all of their property to the Society. Here's proof that they profit handsomely from this activity. Found this searching www.guidestar.org (has filings on charities/trusts):

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=5bbc5e7d28b9d6ff5473ace8e1c20a67

This ONE trust is worth over $3.5 million USD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

VULTURES!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

a few years ago i called bethel and asked for a financial report on how they spend thier $$$$$$ before i would donate $500,000 and asked for the chrarites planning book . well after about 5 calls to patterson . and pressing the same one or two people at the charites dept. I got no answers and never recieved that booklet, so they never got my phoney $500,000 donation . but i asked lots of questions, and they wanted the $$$$$$$. you figure it out

• greendawn
    greendawn

This is nothing new they have been doing this throughout their history and it's one of the major ways they managed to build up a lot of wealth the other being the preaching work having so many unpaid salesmen to sell their products.

It's the same old cunning exploitation of religious feelings donating to the org is like donating to jehovah and you will earn a good name with Him something good for your future.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Don't do what I did and squander your money on the false Jehovah's Witnesses cult.Danny Haszard gave all his money to the Watchtower building fund during my youth when I was making big bucks in the construction trade union.I did so because they lied to me that i would never need it for my retirement.Well I am 50 years old and I do need all my money back now that it's 2007 and the 'end of the world' is overdue.

The Watchtower religious racket also got all my grandfather's and my father's savings.

The Watchtower one year before the foretold end of the world 1975,was a time that I remember they were ordering the rank and file JW followers to liquidate their assets and go all out for the Kingdom of God.

The late 1960's was also a time period that Brooklyn H.Q. was really crying poor mouth ( JW children were sending in their piggy banks {Jehovah's pennies} i was giving them my paper route and egg money from my 20 hens).

I alone have been extorted tens of thousands of dollars of my life savings by the greedy bastards as an adult.

Get this! My elderly Grandfather Roger Haszard and MY Grandmother Ruth Haszard are living in Largo Florida usa circa 1987,(now deceased).

We get an emergency conference call from my uncle Wallace on 'what are we going do do with our aging patriarch as they are becoming helpless and are in need of a part-time nurse'.
    My grandfather is busted as he gave all his assets to the Watchtower and his estate is all going to the Watchtower when they die.

There is no emergency cash to free up so the family now has pitch in to pay for their care.

The Watchtower has occasional hypocritical articles on caring for our elderly,they don't reveal how countless family's get into this bind on account of their wicked advice.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

When I exited the Jehovah's Witnesses in 1992 EVERY Jehovah's Witness around me,was convinced in their heart of hearts that they would NOT see 2007 in "this old system"

Many had NO retirement plans for old age.

The Watchtower lies and people die

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

If you look at page 15 of that PDF document you will find that the WTS made over 3 million dollars (per year)on oil and gas royalties. This blew my mind!!. I did not know they owned oil wells(Or a least the infrastructure to produce oil and gas).

The oil and gas royalties are approx 50% of the WTS total annual revenue (could be wrong??) and it looks like they pay no tax on those royalties. Is the WTS really a bunch of oil tycoons falsely portrayed as a religious organization?. What does oil and gas have to do with the preaching work. I always thought the WTS was a publishing company not a refinery. The WTS must own land that is producing oil to receive royalties don't they ??

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Somebody, somewhere is living it up in a mansion.

Funny how Rutherford's family has vanished without trace...

HB

• still_in74
    still_in74
    The WTS must own land that is producing oil to receive royalties don't they ??

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/54708/1.ashx

ready this thread on "oil and gas royalties". This royalties are from a trust fund donated to the WTBS. This is currently also part of a current topic

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/137341/1.ashx

• Dagney
    Dagney

Last week a sister told me they were leaving their estate to the society so the children and granchildren will not fight.

It made me ill. Don't they know the scriptural principle of inheritance? My parents didn't either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit