Couple Want Money Otherwise They Abort

by ISP 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I'm really bothered by the fact that these people are using the threat of abortion as a means to enrich themselves. I'm extremely pro-choice myself, and donate whenever I can to Planned Parenthood, so it's something I think about. These people are making a mockery of a medical procedure that men and women have actually, literally DIED to keep legal and accessible here in the States.

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    or else they are the most fucking selfish people on earth - quick give me $50,000.00 or I'll kill my own kid. Man, that's disgusting.

Yes Hortensia! And I like the way you put it too J-G.

I was in a cult, only have a high-school education, and started life as a father way too young with absolutely nothing. And my kid turned out great. So far anyway. LOL! And best of all, I got the kid out of the cult. LOL!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Looks like the site may have been taken down, I could only get at a cached version.

If it is gone, good riddance to bad rubbish!

• eclipse
    eclipse

I think J-G's comment was spot-on except for the godless part. Where in their ''post'' did they say they were atheists?

What if they believed in god?

I just think that J-G's comment perpetuates the untrue stigma that godless people are filth..

Lumping a whole group of people(godless) into one category(filth) isn't accurate or fair.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ok, sorry didnt mean to step on any toes. Ok I retract the godless remark.

• eclipse
    eclipse

((((((J-G))))))

Thanks for understanding

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Well, the site is down now but from what I have seen quoted here these people are doing a pretty low thing. Either that or it's a scam.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You're welcome Eclipse, just a poor choice of words on my part.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

You have to pass a test to get a license to drive. You have to pass tests to get a diploma. You have to meet certain criteria in order to qualify for a loan. But even the most stupid, worthless, shit people on earth are allowed to fuck. Someone ought to pass a law against idiots being allowed to have sex.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit