MOUTHY'S DAUGHTER.....

by Mary 27 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

Awesome news, thanx Mary for letting us know. Big hugs to you Grace....and your daughter too.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you ALL for your joy with me & gus gus.....

I took Bill & Sue ( my daughter) out for supper as a celebration.
    Thanks Mary for posting the good news for me. I deem you all part of my family (((((HUGS)))
    Must admit my faith wasnt that strong THIS time.... But as Sue said "He never lets us be tested beyond what we can bear (((((HUGS,,,,,,,,,<<<<<< Cos I am over the moon.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am so glad it worked out well for your daughter. I can't even imagine how relieved you are. Please assure your daughter of our happiness for you both.

Leslie

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

Mouthy and daughter, and Mary,

I join with you, enjoy the relief !

• choosing life
    choosing life

Grace (Mouthy),

I don't know you personally, but you come across as a very kind and thoughtful lady. I am so glad that your daughter is doing well. Best wishes to you.

Sincerely, Choosing Life

• gusgus1
    gusgus1

Thanks very much to all for the loving concern for me and my Mum, we are all so very happy.... God is good....

Thanks for the lovely posts..... Thanks Mary for all your love you show my Mum.... I'm very grateful.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey folks !!!!I have to bring this to the top encase you missed her thanks

She is a wonderful gal......She is MINE!!!!

• Illyrian
    Illyrian

That is a great news. My x-girlfriend had one. It was a traumatic experience in every respect. Probably the waiting part was the worst when we didn't know what was going to happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit