IDIOTS Welcome

by Satanus 18 Replies latest social current

• Satanus
    Satanus

The internet is a great tool for learning. It's also a place where even idiots can get a hearing, attention which they often crave, and often, if their ideas are wacky enough but strongly and coherently presented, they often get followings. Take, david icke for example.. Idiots, who wouldn't get as much as a sniff from those who know them, can get all the attention that they want on the net. What's up w that?

S

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

I guess it's the electronic equivelant of standing on a soap-box or wearing a sandwich board.

Is David Icke still going on about reptillian people? I thought all that had stopped.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Whether he is still spouting off, or not, he is still an idiot, and not a few people buy into his crap. That is not to say that some of his stuff isn't true. He's a smart idiot.

S

• eclipse
    eclipse

Who is David Icke?

Not that I really want to know.

How is he able to get an audience on the net?

I have never heard of him...

• Satanus
    Satanus

He is a conspiracy theory expounder.

S

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

He was a British footlball commentator, who suddenly decided that wearing turquoise shell suits would help him channel his energies better or something.

He believes that the British Royal Family and other world leaders are really a race of reptillian creatures.

That's what I remember from many years ago.

I'll dig out a Wikipedia link... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke

His official website http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

I need to check on the shell-suit thing, so for now treat it as "alledgedly" alt

• greendawn
    greendawn

Icke believes that there is a conspiracy going on to rule the world by a group of wealthy illuminati families that worship the Devil hence their description as reptilians. He believes that Charles Russell the founder of the JWs comes from such a family and that the WTS is at its core a satanic organisation that pretends to be Christian. Part of the conspiracy for world domination.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i read one of icke's books, i had a laugh and a half...

the man called himself jesus, and thats how he lost his soccer carreer... funny stuff

the infamous one

• Honesty
    Honesty

What a LETDOWN.

I thought I was going to get an invitation to the District Convention when I opened this thread.

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

The internet is also a tool for idiots to find yet more idiotic information to support their idiotic viewpoints

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit