what happened to sirnose and thebiggestlie?

by Chameleon 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

last i read is that he (sirnose) DAd.

I don't know about tbl.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I have been wondering also. I figured that someone had already brought up this topic, but haven't seen it. I didn't want to embarrass myself. So... if this is a new topic, Where is he.

One scenario I thought of, was leave the house, but the computer stays here. Or,,,Mom is having pangs of stress, you have to stay in the "truth". Does anyone know his email address, that could ask him how he is???

• neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

I was actually thinking about starting this topic yesterday. I hope he's okay. He's probably been very busy with all the drama that I'm sure he's being having to go through.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I didn't even know he da'd! I hope he's ok.

What about the other kid, I can't remember his name.............Somebody help, I'm having a brain fart!

nj

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I wondered too - I always liked his posts and was so surprised to find out how young he is. I hope he checks in and says 'hi' one of these days soon.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

I've been wondering about sirnose and thebiggestlie myself. Hopefully they'll see this and drop a note to let us know how they're doing...

• Highlander
    Highlander

I've been wondering as well.

He has my phone number in case he needs help, however I do not have his contact info.

I'm also wondering about Arthur as well.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Thanks burnnhilde,

thebiggestlie is who I was thinking of.

nj

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I talk to thebiggestlie on a daily basis. He's doing fine.

I'll send him here to report in for himself.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I've clearly been away or not paying attention. Anyone have a link to the topics with their stories in it? Love reading especially about young'uns getting out early.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit