Did Kangaroos Hop All The Way From Ararat?

by metatron 13 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

If evolution is false and the account about Noah's Ark is true, then how did kangaroos get to Australia?

Did they hop across the Himalayas and vast stretches of Asian deserts and a now extinct land bridge

linked to Australia - or swim from island to island? Did they bring nearly all the world's marsupials

with them? Marsupial wolves and marsupial mice, too? Was there a continuous forest of eucalyptus

trees across Turkey and Asia and Malaysia to keep the koalas alive while migrating? Makes for quite

a strange mental picture , doesn't it?

or did they all just evolve down under?

Aussie Evolution, Oy,Oy !! ( ??)

metatron

• sir82
    sir82

Hey, at least they had the wallabies and the koalas for company!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Apparently Jehovah took a break from his 7th "day off" and did a special creation event down under.

Or maybe, um, he miraculously "transferred" these animals from the middle east to Australia.

Whatever he did had to be miraculous!! What, don't you have any faith in the Bible's flood account?

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

There was a second ark on the grassy knoll

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Some interesting stuff here:

Australian animals and the flood

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Apparently Jehovah took a break from his 7th "day off" and did a special creation event down under.

That was when he was making the "Lucky Country" !

• proplog2
    proplog2

I asked Karl Klein about the Australian Marsupials about 30 years ago. He simply replied "That's an interesting question".

The nearest Marsupials are not in SE Asia but in South America.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Look you apostates, if the kangaroo could hop to the ark from Oz, then surely they could hop back.

steve

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

LOL steve! That's it! Nothing to do with Jehovah's four cardinal qualities, run along now, everyone.

~Sue

• metatron
    metatron

I was thinking about 'possums in regard to marsupials outside of down under.

My apologies to previous posters on this topic but I was frustrated in trying to find a simple argument

in favor of evolution. If you google it, much of it ends up as "an appeal to authority" that will not

impress a non technical person ( "Evolution is a fact", "All scientists believe in evolution")

In Australia, I think we have an example that the average person - or Witness - can quickly grasp.

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit