• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Ok tina,

I give..

What does this say?

"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

From a quote from OutNFree on another thread..

NEUTRALITY

Definition: The position of those who do not take sides with or give support to either of two or more contending parties. It is a fact of ancient and moder-day history that in every national and under all circumstances true Christians have endeavored to maintain complete neutrality as to conflicts between factions of the world. They do not interfere with what others do about sharing in patriotic ceremonies, serving in the armed forces, joining a political party, running for a political office, or voting. But they themselves worship only Jehovah, the God of the Bible; they have dedicated their lives unreservedly to him and give their full support to his Kingdom.

-- Hmm, how can talking to politicians and trying to convince them of their "point" on religious freedom in any way be considered neutral?

-- Hmm, how can standing up to the french authorities who decided they are taxable (To the tune of $50,000,000 in back taxes), or standing up to the russian authorities trying to show they are a legit religion be neutral?

For that matter, I thought they claimed that at some point the "world" would turn on them and stop them from practicing their religion.. That would be a sign of the end, I thought (Sorry, not tooo well versed in this part of their theology).. What, are they themselves trying to keep the end from coming? <G>..

NEUTRALITY: There goes one of the "points" they use to prove they are the "true religion" :-)

Not to mention the fact that they themselves are keeping the end from coming, by constantly going against Jehovah and taking a stand in political matters of the governments of the world.. Oh, how angry Jehovah must be at them... I'm glad I'm not them <G>..

Am I correct in assuming that they believe the "world" will turn on them in the end and keep them from practicing their religion?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit