WOW! JW SLAMMED BIGGIE at Newspaper

by DannyHaszard 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

When Jehovah’s Witnesses knock on your door there are always two of them. One is a deceiver in training. The other is a demon, training the deceiver.

jupiter1.jpg

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Danny

I am not disputed the nuttiness of the WTBTS here, as a former JW I know all about that, I just don't personally see the article as beneficial as a critical look at JW's, the authors words make him look a bit fanatical as it is, it is more likely articles like that actually gain the witnesses sympathy

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

They arent anymore a con-artist than any other cleric of any other religion.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am all for revealing the honest facts about Jw's.

This article is just a slanderous attack on the religion, with no basis. Jw's are not demons, unless most of us here were demons at one time. They are mislead, and they mislead others down the same pathway they have followed - much like many other sincere religious people. They have many problems within - they have been manipulated to believe dangerous doctrine that can end life for instance - but this article is just out of bounds when it comes to decency.

Jeff

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The watchtower's own declaration is that the judgement starts with the house of God.They have to be above reproach on all counts as the one true religion.If there is a God they are in deep deep damnation.

wt.gif

Jehovah's Witnesses ARE worst than the other mainstream religions just the same as scientology,moonies it's well into the 21st century the bumper crop of JW baby boomers like myself are facing their mortality with the agony of no retirement provisions.

Don't shoot the messengers

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

How much of your time do you invest in your anti jw campaign Danny? I am just interested, I have never yet met an exdub online who seems so hellbent on exacting justice. I am impressed with your efforts btw

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    How much of your time do you invest in your anti jw campaign Danny? I am just interested, I have never yet met an exdub online who seems so hellbent on exacting justice. I am impressed with your efforts btw

Easy answer,the same as when I was a watchtower supporter only i now have more fullfillment spend less money

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

lol

i like it

• wednesday
    wednesday

Danny, you are so good at this. I think you have found your calling. Now if you could find a way to get paid, wouldn't that be great? doing something you love and getting paid.

Go Danny Go.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I like the article. It may seem over-the-top, not any more extreme than spending all morning watching Paris Hilton get out of prison!

It will grab some peoples attn that will only hear the message in this way.

The witnesses say their message is directed by angels, I think he is simply bringing out the message is spread by Satan.

The 52,000 wrong in the bible......???

This person sounds like they have had a horrible experiance with JW's. Maybe he has lost his family, or one has died from taking blood, or now he has realized he is going to have to work very hard in his old age for bad choices made about employment.

I think we all understand that.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit