OUTLAWS Nature Channel

by OUTLAW 18 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

As most of you know I live in the wilderness..My ranch house has a nice big front window.So It`s like a Giant TV Screen tuned to the Nature Channel.....Right now I have a beautiful deer in front of it.Shes a gold colour with bits of yellow in her coat,and a white tail and bum.She`s grazing peacefully,flicking her tail now and again.Chewing on fiberous desert plants that will soon be burned off by the desert sun next month..When that happens she will eat hay left out for the cattle..Or..graze on plants that have been shaded by the abundant pine trees here.....Behind her some 50ft away,are a family of GroundHogs.All standing like little soldiers,by the caves and tunnels they have dug for thier home..I left peanuts in the shell,out for them.They didn`t know what to do with them..LOL!!..So I opened a few and left a few in the shell..It took me a few days..But..I taught the GroundHogs how to get the peanut out of the shell..LOL!!.....There`s a Hawk that lives here.He`s in charge of GroundHog Population Control,now that "Squirrell Eat`n Dawg" is gone.....Oop`s!.."Good Ole Dawg" wants out..Well..Thats the end of that show!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Right now I have a beautiful deer in front of it.Shes a gold colour with bits of yellow in her coat,and a white tail and bum.She`s grazing peacefully,flicking her tail now and again.

So, when can I expect you to send me some venison sausages??? I just finished mine off this weekend. I'm down to my last pound of venison chops too, and I'm getting hungry.

W

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Outlaw,

A beautiful image.

All the wildlife around here wear clothes and talk about money all day long. Maybe I should cull them..lol

HS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Finaly Free..I`m not much for eating wild game..It`s too Gamey!..LOL!!..Most of my meat comes on a tray wrapped in plastic,with a price sticker on it..I do have a Bud that hunts.He makes very good sausages!..Every once in awhile he`ll send me some...OUTLAW

• Warlock
    Warlock

Forget the deer, WHERE'S BIGFOOT?

Warlock

• greendawn
    greendawn

That sounds like a dream the fresh air with the peace and quiet, the opposite of living in a congested city. I am sure you wouldn't like to live in an urban environment but instead experience daily that mystical touch with nature, with the roots.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

hillary_step..Good Morning my friend!.....Too bad there wasn`t a hunting season for for the wildlife in your area....."Yep!I bagged that one comeing out of a restaraunt!.Figured it would look good stuffed and mounted over the fireplace.:..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• kwr
    kwr

You're lucky, I live in a concrete jungle and get to see cars passing by every day.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Isnt it nice? I know when we go to the cabin, I always see deer, turkeys, porkies, and one bear which I dont care to see anytime soon unless im in a car!

(Im sure i will, the people next door are baiting them, and now there are three hangin about)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Warlock..I`m in a different mountain range now.I haven`t heard any bigfoot storys out this way..Whatever it was I came across that day,I never want to meet up with again....................GreenDawn..It is wonderfull here..I go to the city once a month or so..But..After a few days I want to come home..It`s always refreshing to get back to the ranch and the wilderness...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit