Employee lounge

by Chameleon 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Chameleon
    Chameleon

Share your bad job experiences here.

I have been unemployed for approximately a year. I've been to three or 4 interviews this and last month. Still unemployed. I hope I get a job by August, or else I won't be able to sign up for Fall classes.

Your turn.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Share your bad job experiences here.

I have been unemployed for approximately a year. I've been to three or 4 interviews this and last month. Still unemployed. I hope I get a job by August, or else I won't be able to sign up for Fall classes.

Your turn.

Some people say a job is just over broke. Work leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But I cant figure out how to get around it and maintain my standard of living.

I had the same job as a tool maker her in Florida for 21 years. Then the company went out of business due to bushenomics, and American jobs moving to China and Russia and mexico and everywhere else but Amerika. Then I got a decent job and everything went wrong and I got blamed for everything until they fired me. Which was really difficult. I had been a machinist making tools from blueprints within .002 of an inch. And I my new job was a government job with minimal skills and the knucleheads around me kept screwing up and blaming me. Shxt rolls down hill. It was a real nightmare. I prayed incessantly, for 90 days still I got fired. That was about the last nail in the coffin in my belief in God. And I got fired by the unnecessary words of a person who claimed he was a devout Christian.

To me it was like the devil was attaking me. Because I used to pray and read the bible and try to walk with god and in the end the devil won and was more powerful.

Maybe there is a God. But if there is he let me go thru hell kind of like he did Job. But I havent got to the blessings many times more part yet. I dont see it coming in this life time.

I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit