New Video by Brother Prince!!!!!A faithful and true Witness....

by aquagirl 34 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

soapstone.hmm.im dying to hear..i bet some of us have some entertaing theories tho....i wonder if all brothers in minneapolis look and dress like brother prince?

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

I guess it's not anything sinister. He saw that the soapstone symbol included the male/female symbols, and he liked the androgynous thing, so he used a stylized version of that symbol.

• MadTiger
  • juni
    juni

To clarify:

I like some of Prince's music also and feel he does have talent.

What I have a problem with is this:

JW KIDS ARE DRAGGED INTO COMMITTEE MEETINGS FOR LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC OR HAVING HIS PICTURE ON THE WALL (AT LEAST IN THE CONG. I ATTENDED - ABOUT THE POSTER ON THE WALL)

IF THEY AREN'T REPENTANT THEN THEY ARE DFed.

THAT IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF PRINCE CAN REMAIN IN GOOD STANDING (IF HE IS) THEN THEY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THE YOUNG PEOPLE AND THEIR CHOICE OF MUSIC. DUE TO THE HYPOCRISY A LOT OF KIDS ARE LEAVING THE RELIGION WHICH IS GOOD, BUT IN THE MEAN TIME THEY HAVE TO LIVE IN A JW HOUSEHOLD AND GO TO MEETINGS WHERE THEY ARE SHUNNED. NOT EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY IN THE LEAST.

Juni (had to get that off my chest)

• undercover
    undercover

Actually there may be a silvery purple lining to this cloud...

Looks to me like Brother Prince is being influenced by worldly thinking and associations. Maybe he'll come to his senses after one too many JC meetings about his videos and lyrics and tell the JWs to stuff it. Then he'll release a new album slamming fundimentalism and repression. He'll do the whole marketing interview thing and go off on how being a JW sifles creativeness and doesn't allow for the maturing of individuality.

It could be great negative publicity for the JWs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit