OOOH, WOOK AT DA WIDDLE CUTIE! (PIC)

by smellsgood 15 Replies latest jw friends

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Ok, I usually never post any pics online since I'm paranoid, forgive me. I watch Dateline. Anyways....I found this picture the other day of my little sister when she must have been 1-2, and it is THE CUTEST PICTURE OF HER EVER!!!!!!! She's soooo adorable!!

Coincidentally, the pic also has my older bro, who's now 26 and my little sister is 7...

I've got NO clue as to post pictures on MB, people have tried to teach me, but I still fail. So, if someone who does have a clue, you can post it here, otherwise, go see the cutest widdle girl here::

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb72/smellsgood_pics/

btw, it's a scanned pic not a digital, so it's not the finest of quality..

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Here you go...

• poppers
    poppers

Yup, she's a cutie alright!

• ninja
    ninja

I didnt know your brother was marilyn manson........ninja hides behind the curtains

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Oh yeah she's a cutie alright. Very sweet :-)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Tell Edward Scissorhands I said he had a sweet bridge piercing.

She is cute though.

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Yeah, that was back when my bro was into the Chanel black eyeliner, that picture doesn't do him justice, he's hot. I would KILL him if he posted a pic of me on the net from 6 years ago...

Richie,, I knew you'd like the bridge piercing...he's taken it out as he's in the National Guard now. He's always been very unique.

Thanks for posting that!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

She's a little sweetie!

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

I didn't have younger siblings til I was thirteen, then I got two! The cool thing is is that my older bro is a brown/brown, me and my sister were both blonde/blue, and then when the younger brother came along he's blonde/blue and my sister is brown/brown. I'm jealous of the brown eyes!

Look how she's eating a carrot and clutching a celery stick! ahhhh

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

Ok, I put another pic of my big brother and little sister, when she was a baby! This time I don't think Johnny will scare Ninja too much.

He's wearing a Military Intelligence shirt, which is kinda prophetic because that's what he is now!

If someone could go to that same address and post that pic too? It's so annoying that I'm a retard with posting, sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit