FLUFF: Richie's Beach Trip Photos

by RichieRich 15 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

Neat pics, Ritchie....I'm glad you're having fun....is that your g/f? She's a cutie....

• lilybird
    lilybird

Looks like a fun happy day!!.. You both look so happy

• juni
    juni

Looks like you guys had a great road trip!!

I heard it has been EXTREMELY DRY in N. Carolina. Is that true? I'm talking drought. Grass drying up and dying and blowing away in the Charleston area?

Thanks for sharing.............

Juni ~~

• Open mind
    Open mind

Master Richie,

Shaman of the Shutter.

You have a PM.

Open Mind

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Richie, you are just precious! No one knows me here and I don't post much, but...you are just, precious.

Thank you. That warms my heart more than I can easily express.

I just love your friend's mega-sunglasses driving in that first picture. He's just begging to have them slapped off. (In a friendly way, of course.)

Those are actually mine. We swapped sunglasses for a few pictures, but I was smart enough to take his off- they looked rediculous on me:

Open mind, you also have a PM.

....is that your g/f? She's a cutie....

we aren't official, but if I started dating someone else she'd be pissed. Does that say enough?

I heard it has been EXTREMELY DRY in N. Carolina. Is that true? I'm talking drought.

We've been having a ton of thunderstorms, but I think we are below where we should be for the year by 7 inches or so. No one here notices it.. or at least mentions it, but the humidity in the air doesn't really make anyone assume we're in the middle of a drought.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Richie! Girlfriend is cute! I approve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit