Get Your 2007 DC "Follow the Christ" Badge Here

by V 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

remember how after the assembly everyone would meet up to go out to eat or something and it was like the one who kept the badge on the longest was the better JW, how stupid was that!!

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Ok I printed it out and it was way too big. I'll have to work on that. -- it printed the wrong color too.

Anyway, I'm still considering going to the convention and putting tracts on their cars... :)

• greendawn
    greendawn

I heard the dubs now have to wear them even during breaks when they leave the assemblies for example to go out and eat. But who wants the judaizing JWs to teach someone how to follow the Christ?

• V
    V
    Ok I printed it out and it was way too big. I'll have to work on that. -- it printed the wrong color too.

Just a note, some programs will enlarge it to a letter size page. Try using "Paint" for PC users, that works perfectly.

Save file to your computer> right-click on file> "Open with..."> "Paint"

The colour may vary according to the printer you use. As long as you are in the general range, no one will notice.

• VM44
    VM44

Quick comment about the 1970's District "Assembly" (notice not called a Convention at that time).

If one did wear it, an "attendant" (in reality, a Watchtower guard or goon in disguise) would ask firmly that you take it off, and if you did not, they would most likely demand you to leave the premises!

The "attendant" might also ask to "see" the badge as an excuse to confiscate it!

That is most probably what would happen. The only question is how long you could get away wearing it before it happened.

--VM44

• sir82
    sir82

Now if someone wanted to be really malicious...they might print off 20 or so of these, hand them out to their friends, and go bar-hopping in one of the convention cities, making sure to be as obnoxious as possible while smoking, etc.

I'm just sayin'...

Make sure to wear your shorts & t-shirts!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    2008 DC they are going to tattoo a number on your arm
    Actually, I heard it was going to be a bar-code on the back of your neck..............

I heard the same only I thought they were going to put the bar code on your ASS. It gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "show me some ID"

How about a pill you could swallow just before the DA. It could be given to you by an elder in a ritual such as a priest giving communion. It could have a GPS tracking device embedded so they "knew" where you were every moment of the day. Did you stay for lunch or sneak out to McDonald's. Did you really stay until the last boring drama unfolded and the really..really important part...did you drop something into the contribution box for the world wide work slush fund
    I always hated wearing those things! I'd pin mine on my sweater, and then not wear it!!

OH Sister...Sister...Didn't you realise that was one of the cheap thrills we got at an assembly....Looking at Sisters name tags and asking how to spell their names..

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Sir82,

I like the way you think, you may be my long lost brother

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

to correct the size do the following

Copy the .jpg into Microsoft Word. (similar procedures work in Open Office and WordPerfect)

Right click the picture. Choose Format Picture. Click the Size tab. You will see that the scale is 312%, which is why it prints so large. Change it to 100%..this will correct it to 3" x 4"

Print it out on a color printer. You may need to go into the printer settings to get the True Color function (or similar).

(Oh, you can insert a text box on each line and neatly print your name on each line...just list your congo as JWD!)

SnakesInTheTower (of the "doesnt have a badge, not sure he's goin" Sheep Class)

• brinjen
    brinjen

Cheers for that, printed it, wearing it with pride...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit