Are You Afraid Of Death?

by serotonin_wraith 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

not afraid of dying as much as leaving things undone. i have a certain amount of things that I know I must accomplish. the dying part would put a hamper on the things i know i have to finish.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I welcome it.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think everyone fears it to a greater or lesser degree - even if you have resolved your ideas and feelings about it. Nothing we can do about it except to live every day.

• helncon
    helncon

Not of death but how it comes about.

I would like to live a full life and be able to accomplish the things i want but also being able to say goodbye.

I would like it not to be painful or slow.

But when your time is up its up.

I have already used up one life (should have died as a baby thanks to the miricale of drs) so i guess thats why i try to life each day to the fullest.

Helen

• poppers
    poppers

I feel the greatest fear is the notion, for most an unconscious one, that we do not exist to begin with and so we cling to an imagined "me" and live our lives in a mind created fantasy. But when searched for that "me" won't be found. In essence, when this happens, one has already "died" and yet life goes on, only now in a completely different way - devoid of fear of every kind. Without fearful thoughts of possible future scenarios where is fear? Discover that "future" is another fantasy existing solely in the mind, as is "past", which leaves the only "time" there EVER is: this very moment. In this very moment, fear cannot arise.

• emptywords
    emptywords

No I'm not afraid of death but afraid of not having things in order like care for my pets, or other responsibilities taken care of before the happy event.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I don't fear it, but I don't welcome it either.

• Marcel
    Marcel

not a pleasent thought but i dont fear it. if it occurs it does. i dont mind.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Nope..... but LIFE scares the hell out of me.

Dito

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Nope.....just the transition from life to death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit