Anybody had Results talking with Relatives about Child Molestation Coverup?

by flipper 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

I didn't realize the poster HILLARY had replied or bumped this up about a year ago. My bad. Just wanted to respond.

HILLARY- Good for you in bringing these cases up to your JW parents. Of course- their response is so typical of most JW's that we are " fault finding " and that " Jehovah will take care of it " . My question to that is if " Jehovah is taking care of it " why are children still getting sexually molested in droves in the JW organization ?

I had some elders say the same thing to me back in 2007 when I told them of my concern about the child abuse policies in the organization- they asked if I had been viewing apostate websites and I said " no , just reading of the WT child abuse in the Associated press news reports in newspapers ". That shut them up, they couldn't reply. Most of these JW's are so trained to distrust ANYTHING outside of the WT Society mindset- they'll close their ears and minds immediately. It's good that you spoke up though- at least your mom & dad will have that rattling around in their brain so they are informed. Many Witnesses don't even realize there's a child abuse problem in the WT Society and organization. Good job

• Bella15
    Bella15

Nope and my niece was one of their victims....her mom, dad, grandma, brothers, uncles, aunts side with the WT Corporation. They could care less about my nieces pain...it's all about Gods organization and how satan wants to destroy it and this is how god cleanses his organization by bringing Pedophiles to the light Although nothing is done about them because they repent and their victims are the spiritually weaks.

• flipper
    flipper

BELLA15- It is disgusting how nobody in the WT organization takes responsibility for allowing child molestations to continue. It's barbaric and horrid. Like you stated family members, elders, most JW's are told that they are being persecuted when new releases come out about JW child abuse. So they all get this " Satan is out to destroy the organization " crap- so they justify allwing pedophiles to continue molesting children even claiming that pedophiles can reform or repent of their crimes. It's disgusting, then more children get abused and the cycle and wheel of molestations continue. WT leaders are jerks - they only care about money and lawsuits. Not children. Once again, I'm sorry about your niece. I hope she got some help or counseling. Take care. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Bella15
    Bella15

Flipper, my niece had ME when she turned 18 and was able to run away from her house, she literally turned 18 and moved with me the next day. I didn't know then what had happened to her until a few months later ... she ended up in the psychiatric hospital for a week due to PTSD ... she is 23 now ... and I swear that I will never EVER EVER EVER talk to my JWs relatives again because of the way they treat her ... they are as filthy as their spiritual PEDOPHILES brothers and sisters. My niece endured abuse for more than 7 years, twice the pedo tried to kill her, once by drawning her on a fish tank, second by throwing her from the second floor, and my niece was like 7 years old and that's why my JW family ARE ANIMALS TO ME and they can rot in hell ...

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

One relative said that the sister in Minnesota should have just in a calm manner said to the brothers "I think there has been a mistake here".

He has heartburn over it, I know, but is such a true believer I don't think he would allow himself to keep thinking about it.

My mother said, "well, we are no better than the catholics!"

That was the last of it from either one.

My wife knows about it, she is not in denial.

• Kool Jo
    Kool Jo

When I sent a link from the News website...my mother responded that it could be an apostate website...she's brainwashed to the core, didn't expect a different answer...a news site is appostate??? Unbeleivable!!!!

Peace

Kool Jo

• flipper
    flipper

BELLA 15- I'm so sorry that your niece went through such horrific treatment, you are right the JW's you knew ARE animals. Sick. I'm glad your niece has you still.

PISTOFF- Most JW's just think that a mistake has been made, or an error occured in reporting child abuse. It's ridiculous. Sounds like your mom has a realistic viewpoint to some extent.

KOOL JO- So your mom thought it was an apostate website when it was really a news website ? Good lord, these Witnesses really are brainwashed wow. Peace out, mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit