• PEC
    PEC

Philip

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Great!!!

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

annoyed, depressed , angry , nervous ..........................................................................................................................................................................sad I sent some very important work for a client through the US mail Business First Class June 4th . It still has not been recieved . I am scared to death that it is lost or damaged beyond repair . I am now kicking myself for not sending it certified ...... I have sent this type of work in exactly the same way for three years, and have never had a problem until this account . I will lose alot of money over this , and credibility . I feel sick .......

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

oh that is terrible - do you have back-ups or is it not that kind of work?

Last January the post office delivered us six checks that had been mailed in the same town as our business in AUGUST! Our customers had to cancel these checks and write new ones to us, and of course the bank charges for that.

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Worried.

• PEC
    PEC

Anti-Christ, you are Great, only because you have the Devil inside.

troubled mind, sorry to hear your bad news, I would send this stuff with tracking and signature required from now on.

I am better today, the doctor gave me some new meds., that will hopefully help next time my head feels like it is about to explode.

Philip

• choosing life
    choosing life

Sick, always sick.

• PEC
    PEC

It's coming back and I haven't got the RX filled yet. Time to call Costco.

Philip

• PEC
    PEC

Better, still not 100%.

Philip

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

(((choosing life))) -= why always sick ?

I feel excited and nervous - on my way to first exam in years and then bbq with some friends (some from here). I have prepared in my own special, non traditional way, which has calmed me slightly - shame I have no more time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit