Why There Will Always Be JWs

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think it's pretty simple. JWs will NEVER completely die out. Why?? Because there are ALWAYS going to be people who stay in a rut, don't like to adjust, are lazy.

What's your opinion of that observation???

• minimus
    minimus

Sorry folks but I don't think we'll ever obliterate the religion. But I think we can get others to not join----unless they are family members of JWs. This group will always have a portion staying in for family.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I get what you're saying minimus.

I just think each successive generation gets a little smarter, a little harder to dupe, than the previous.

I think this religion, like most others, will soon find itself completely irrelevant.

That is my hope anyway.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

there will always be jw's because the headquarters work so hard on demanding organizational loyalty, there'll always be those that respond to that.

• unique1
    unique1

I wholeheartedly agree.

• minimus
    minimus

I think using the internet will even the playing field. Once people----whether JWs or not get here----it's the beginning of the end, thank God!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Minimus..WBT$ is a business..80% of all major corporations go out of business..The odds are in our favor..It may take a few hundred years..But..I can wait!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I think using the internet will even the playing field. Once people----whether JWs or not get here----it's the beginning of the end, thank God!

It's already working minimus! Thanks for playing your part. You're a good man.

• minimus
    minimus

NVR, I hope I'm making a dent.

OUTLAW---What are you----a tree??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Am I a tree?.....No,I`m Knot..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit