07/07/07

by tijkmo 14 Replies latest social current

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

5go...que?

anyways thanx for the positive comments...when i say this is my contribution it isn't sadly because i am officially involved but more because i am not officially involved then this is the least i can do..

mainly its because i bring the 07/07/07 date up in conversation with people and they don't know what i'm talking about..its only 3 weeks away and still there doesn't seem to be too much media attention..so i figured i would try to do something.. i did try to get my college involved too but i think that due to being the end of term and students sitting exams or assessments and lecturers marking and arranging resits etc etc then they were more concerned understandably with their own problems and not so much with the earth's.

so there ya go..it did mean that i had to do all the recording and playing myself in my front room which i enjoy doing but the final result is evidence of my limited ability and i would love be able to get it re-recorded with proper players and engineers.

anyone who wants a copy is more than welcome

tijkmo

• 5go
    5go

luck day

transformers will be out

Sorry, It is my Lucky day ! Transformers the movie will be out.

• erandir
    erandir

...and on this day 07-07-07 will be announced the new 7 wonders of the earth. www.new7wonders.com will fill you in on this. It's pretty cool. We were at Chichen Itza about 12 days ago and learned about this.

oh...and this day should be a perfect day because of the threefold repetition of the number 7 which represents perfection according to WT theology. Check it out in the "Insight" book if ya don't believe me. Of course, 06-06-06 was supposed to be an absolutely sucky day, but I don't remember it well. 6 represents imperfection according to the WT. :)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks for sharing your talent with us tijkmo.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Love it. Thank you for sharing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit