District Convention - announce

by ALEX_2003 15 Replies latest jw friends

• ALEX_2003
    ALEX_2003

District Convention they announce N.10 Kingdom melodies CD ?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i thought that was available last year - sept 06 (although I still havent bothered to get it)

SnakesInTheTower (of the "dont care" Sheep Class)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This is a must-have!

I've got goosebumps.

I love me some Kingdom Melodies.

So original.

So inspired.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

nvr:

This is a must-have!

I've got goosebumps.

I love me some Kingdom Melodies.

So original.

So inspired.

my one word reply: alt

SnakesInTheTower (of the "about to vomit" Sheep Class)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

my one word reply: alt

I'm so gonna try to steal those little vomitous bastards.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Wow! Just watch that cd roar to the top of the charts!

alt (you gotta love those guys! sorry snakes!)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Volume 10 is out! Yea! Now we will have a new mix of the same old s*** to listen to. It will still be the same 225 pieces of s***, but remixed. Just like Volume 9 was.

Hmm, it seems that volume 9 came out sometime around the year 2000. It only took 7 years to release another volume of greatest "hits". I have seen worldly people releasing a whole album of original material, always much better, in a year (these days it's two years because the standard CD is twice as long as a record was). If they keep this blazing pace up, Volume 11 should be released just in time for the next huge push for Armageddon in 2014 or so. And a whole career of some rapper will have passed, with another 50 or 60 gems.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Kingdom Melodies without Jesus, because we insist on Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom, not Jesus'. Isn't he suppose to be King of Kings and King of the Kingdom? It's now about four to one Jehovah vs. Jesus in all the Literature and songs.

Blueblades, hearing less and less of Jesus and more and more of Jehovah.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

there is nothing i like better, than flying down the highway at the proper speed limit, buckled up for safety, listening to kingdom melodies at a proper level. ahhhhh the exhilaration of it all. i am a wild man, watch out.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

yaaaay to brinjen and nvr....spread the joy...!!! go ahead...have 'em... my mission continues...

all together now! and 1, and 2, and 3.. altaltaltaltaltaltaltaltaltalt

SnakesInTheTower (of the "definitely hijacking this thread" Sheep Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit