Where is the proof???

by tracysdad 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• tracysdad
    tracysdad

Where is the scriptural proof that Jesus Christ is Michael the Archangel? Is there one verse that states as such? NO. Can Michael be worshipped as Christ was? NO. Worship of angels is forbidden. Did the apostles or the earliest church fathers believe jesus was Michael? NO. So where is the proof???

• RR
    RR

The proof is in the pudding!

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

The pudding is really puke, so don't eat it.

I'm with you tracysdad.

Michael and Jesus are two different beings.

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

First off Jesus was called an angel in one verse, it simply means messenger/prophet.
    Your transgressions in making portraits out of context of the meaning of the words and creating mythical characters through other cultures myths is why you can't see reality of the story being told.
    (real people real events)
    Jesus was refered to as the Nazarene (from the word nazarei=guardian, not meaning a person from Nazareth which Nazarite would have been the correct term)
    Cherub meant guardian.
    Jesus claim as angel:
    Rev 22:16 calling himself Bright morning star.
    Stars=angels proof:
    Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands is this: The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches, and the seven lampstands are the seven churches.
    Being arch messenger means top prophet messenger/Bright or great star.
    aka Messiah.

However your confusion and the JW confusion comes from not realizing that the first arch messenger Jesus is the fallen great star which causes people to be bitter and poisonous to the spiritual waters.
    "wormwood" was a poisonous and bitter herb thus representing making the waters both bitter and poisonous in REV 8.
    In Ezekiel 28:14 the fallen one is called
    anointed (Christ) Cherub (Nazarene).
    Everything discussed in 28:6-10 occured in the Jesus story-try reading Ezekiel 28 carefully to see the resemblance.

Now since the JW's know the Moshiach would be Michael (because the bible makes it obvious and clear, then they assumed this first christ was Michael since Michael of the Bible would be Moshiach, forgetting that there is the issue of the Imposter.
    So you are correct Jesus wasn't Michael for Michael has to be named Michael to be prophecy, however since the bible expects Michael as the Shiloh "one who's right it is" this means someone was in place of theiving that right=Jesus.
    So JW's have the correct name and expectations of Kingdom on earth yet are still deceived by the figure Rome compiled called Jesus.

Maybe this will help shed light on a reality way of interpreting the story where it now makes sense to you:

http://www.netcolony.com/members/hamoshiach/angels.html

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

>>In Ezekiel 28:14 the fallen one is called
    anointed (Christ) Cherub (Nazarene).<<

You are teaching falsely.

Ezekial chapters 26-28 are speaking of Satan.

Ezek 28:14-15
    14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub,
    for so I ordained you.
    You were on the holy mount of God;
    you walked among the fiery stones.
    15 You were blameless in your ways
    from the day you were created
    till wickedness was found in you.

There is NO WICKEDNESS in Christ, yet you teach this guardian cherub to be him.

Great woe to you. You call the light darkness.

Isa 5:20
    20 Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

>You are teaching falsely.
    >Ezekiel chapters 26-28 are speaking of Satan.

And Jesus (the compiled Roman character as an image of a man of beauty deemed perfect (Ez 28:15) fulfills Ezekiel 28 as the man of periditon.
    what do you think Perdition means? answer:To fall to the pit
    Jesus is the son who fell to the pit:as happened to Jesus in
    Acts 2:27 & 1 Peter 3:19 he descended to hell.

Ezekiel 28:6-10
    6"Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "`Because you think you are wise, as wise as a god,
    7 I am going to bring foreigners against you, the most ruthless of nations; they will draw their swords against *your beauty and wisdom* and *pierce your shining splendor*. (as happened to the shining Jesus in fulfilling this verse accounted in John 19:34-,& fulfilling the dragon in Isaiah 51:9 and Rev 13)
    8 *They will bring you down to the pit* (as happened to Jesus in Acts 2:27 & 1 Peter 3:19), and *you will die a violent death* in *the heart of the seas*(i.e.Roman Empire).
    9 Will you then say, "I am a god," in the presence of those who kill you? You will be but a man, not a god, in the hands of those who slay you. (as happened to Jesus; John 8:57, 10:25-36, & Psalm 82:1-8)
    10 You will die the death of the uncircumcised at the hands of foreigners. I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD.'"

15 You were blameless in your ways (Jesus was only man ever deemed perfect)
    from the day you were created (his image was created by Rome)
    till wickedness was found in you (till this information age exposed his essence and whitewashed character).
    Now that they can't slay you or censor you the truth will reveal the iniquities his image caused mankind.

Was Jesus the anointed guardian? Yes
    Was he the first claimed Messiah?Yes
    Do preachers get the imposter messiah story from OT prexisting Jesus?
    Yes
    Then who came first again? Jesus
    Then why do you have so much trouible understanding that Jesus was a thief of Michael stealing the roles confusing even the JW's because of the deception?

If nobody was ever deemed perfect and you place Jesus everywhere in the bible it says of an anointed one then only Jesus fulfills the fallen one otherwise you have to admit you use selective recognition of scripture to deceive people to accept your figure you place as Messiah.

Lastly you said:

>>There is NO WICKEDNESS in Christ, yet you teach this guardian >>cherub to be him.

What do you call this?
    Lucifer Said:
    2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. (shows the thief steals from Night is here to Burn us, perhaps cause nuclear war?)

Book of Thomas Verse 10 "I have thrown fire on the world and behold, I am guarding it until it is ablaze."

Matthew 10: 34-40
    Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
    He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Similar to Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war. For five people will be in a house: It will be three against two, and two against three, father against son, and son against father, and they will stand alone."

Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,
    Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17)
    and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8),
    hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas),
    hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14)
    hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23),

thus must not have Knoweth G-d acording to
    1 John 4:8.

• ONECACHICK
    ONECACHICK

just testing

• tracysdad
    tracysdad

Here's something that helped me out with this...The JW Bible says that Jesus created "all other things." This would include Lucifer. So, Jesus created Lucifer, the angel. Jude 9 says that Michael did not dare to rebuke Satan, but left that to the Lord. Why? You mean that Jesus/Michael, as the creator, could not rebuke his creation? Please...

• MikeNightHaShev
    MikeNightHaShev

Jesus is a creation of Rome, a character that was converging all faiths cultures and Mythology fulfilling Pagan figures and Jewish figures to satisfy all religions and cults into one world religious order where they were the authority and benefactors (tithes sent to them).
    Therefore any NT accounts used regarding Jesus are not gonna help this argument since it's self testified- the adversary hierarchy using it's own propaganda.
    Let's take the verse you refer to just for arguments sake;
    You might notice in the NT The adversary to G0D's commands that we call Satan = (i.e. Adversary), in Jude 1:9 wanted to take Moses body so that it could be used for profit and glorified to the public just as Satan does with its shrines of saints. Thus, the body of Moses would have become an object of worship or veneration by the people. This is considered idolatry.

Another Gospel has the Christ figure on MT zion (in this reference called Jesus) arguing with Peter over the Body of Moses therefore according to Jude Michael is that figure on MT zion while Peter is Satan.

CONCLUSION: YOU INADVERTANLTY validated the JW position of Jesus=Michael.

• tracysdad
    tracysdad

<<<Another Gospel has the Christ figure on MT zion (in this reference called Jesus) arguing with Peter over the Body of Moses therefore according to Jude Michael is that figure on MT zion while Peter is Satan.>>>

Where is this at???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit