Do you LOVE Jehovah's Witnesses?

by AK - Jeff 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Did they ever make contact with you AK-Jeff?

Not really. They slithered back into the woodwork I 'm afraid.

I do hope though, that having access to the site freely, may have a positive impact someday when they return.

I think this one[s] is interesting in just bugging me for the moment. But one never knows. I still love 'em.

Jeff

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

No more than I love hockey fans, college students or brunettes as a group.

• Hobo
    Hobo

Only the individuals who deserve it...

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Jeff,

I wrote a fairly long reply to your question and, and, then, hit a button and lost it. My last sentence went something like this:

So, yes, I love the JWs: in the same way I would "love" a man trying to kill me with a knife. I would hope the best for him, now, and, in eternity, however, that hope would not distract me from the business at hand.

Yours,

V

• R.F.
    R.F.

I love JWs as a group, thats why I pray for them everyday asking that they'll see the truth and the "Truth".

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    So, yes, I love the JWs: in the same way I would "love" a man trying to kill me with a knife. I would hope the best for him, now, and, in eternity, however, that hope would not distract me from the business at hand.

V - you are a better man than I. I would not wish the mad trying to kill me well.

Jeff

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Jeff,

I meant I would "hope" for him: hope, to start with, that he would change his mind as far as his intent to damage me. Hope that he could change and give up this type of action permantly. Hope that he might accept the Good News and accept the fact that his inner core could be transformed and the impulse to evil would be overcome in an induring dynamic.

We can hope all we want: it does not change what is happening in the here and now. And, we have to deal with the immediate set of circumstances with our former associates in the JWs.

I can not say I "love" the JWs. This is because I am still a babe in this Christian walk. I am growing. I know I will be judged in the same way I judge others. Now, today, I see the JWs as sons and daughters of Satan. I see them as anti-Christ. Black hearted. Liers. Lovers of false teaching. Self deluded. Hatefull. They are spiritual fecal matter piled hip high and stinky.

I do not think I am far from right on what they are. However, my imaturity in Christ is not allowing me the pity and compassion I should have on thier insanity.

This is my error, not thiers. Here, you are much further down the path of Love than me.

Speaking of hope: I hope to catch up to you! :-)

Yours in this Journey,

V

• heathen
    heathen

I hate them !!! I may still agree with some of the dogma or doctrine ( tho never a dubby) but on a personal level , I find them to be very judgemental and also hypocrites .

• juni
    juni

Just think Heathen! You know you love us and we (most) were Jdubs...... just saying

Juni

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    Absolutely!!

They're delicious!!

Open Mind

Best served with some fava beans and a big Amarone.

JDubs- The other white meat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit