Hallelujah! I have found my Church!

by aniron 2 Replies latest social humour

• aniron
    aniron

The Church of Ju-Jitsu Janissaries of Saturday Saints

"Yaddites"

All here at the Church of Ju-Jitsu Janissaries of Saturday Saints, or Yaddites as we are more commonly known, are dedicated to the concept of everybody being equal in the eyes of Yad, our Father and Lord of All. We are believers who devote as much time as possible in our daily lives to the three noble pursuits of daydreaming, sunbathing and the 6 day weekend. We are a non-denominational, non-congregational, multi-national body who require no money from believers and no worship beyond those set out in the holy Prati Gai. This church has been founded in an attempt to bring the message of Yadrutas to people all over the world.

The Great Kahoony, Yadrutas-Krowylno, or 'Yad' to the Chosen, is a mystery to us all, even amongst the leaders of the Church. His all-powerful all-seeing suntanned auspices are something we can only aspire to and strive to emulate. The message of Yad has been passed down from generation to generation, that being:

"Go forth and sunbath as I intended, Go forth and daydream as I intended, and make sure you spend 6 days a week doing it, or else I will be pissed"

http://www.angelfire.com/md2/theocar/

• Clam
    Clam

Aniron - sounds interesting. Do you have any magazines? I'm happy to pay you for one - to cover the cost of printing so to speak.

Clam

• misanthropic
    misanthropic
    "Go forth and sunbath as I intended, Go forth and daydream as I intended, and make sure you spend 6 days a week doing it, or else I will be pissed"

What a wondeful philosophy- I would totally join up if it weren't for the sunbathing part. The sun is not my friend ;-(

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit