Writing a letter to JW's stating that you are no longer one.

by amfree 20 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dobbie
    dobbie

For me personally i tried to fade i too have had big issues over my hubbys family. The jws would not leave me be so i decided the only way was to write and hold my head up rather than them kick me out for apostasy which i feel would have happened. To be honest it has been the most stressful 7 months of my life since being shunned, hubbys fading and he hates the way i'm treated, nearly broke us up and the children noticed, it was terrible. But i still had the relief of being able to answer the phone open the door etc and know it wouldnt be them. This last month things have been much better and i feel more contented than i have for years, so i'm trying to say it is extremely hard emotionally dealing with the aftermath of it all but i would send in my letter again definately. How does your husband feel about it all though?Mine does not want to d'a he feels he shouldn't have to, let them come and find him if they want to do it and of course his mother would cut him out even more. Just think long and hard about doing it and make sure it is what you really want, it is horrible at first but you can come through, and you have everyones support here!hugs x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit