It's Official

by done4good 28 Replies latest jw friends

• done4good
    done4good

"This is to inform the congregation that Done4Good is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses".

That announcement was made last Thursday after I sent my d/a letter in. They BOE wasted no time. I have a fading friend on the "inside" who gave me the skinny.

Jason

• free2think
    free2think

Congrats Jason.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

congrats,

have you family in? i'd be interested to know what led you to make the decision to get daed??

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Congratulations- I bet you're just so glad to be done with it all!

That announcement was made last Thursday after I sent my d/a letter in. They BOE wasted no time. I have a fading friend on the "inside" who gave me the skinny.

I wonder if they'll announce me at all since I haven't been in years, but they should have gotten mine on Saturday. Here's to the rest of your life~

• Twitch
    Twitch

Congrats!

Feels pretty good, eh?

• choosing life
    choosing life

Congrats!

Does it feel like a load off your back?

Best wishes to you. Sincerely, Choosing Life

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Man, I wish I could have been a JW just for a day, so I could get DF'd or DA'd, it sounds like a rush of joy....not fair!.................

In all seriousness, I realize that many people go through hell, when that happens, and I'm just being silly, please excuse me.

• done4good
    done4good

have you family in? i'd be interested to know what led you to make the decision to get daed??

Yes, I do. But I wasn't much of a "quiet" fader when I was fading, so they stopped communication with me pretty early on in the process. I didn't like the duplicity of having the jw title in name only anymore. So I layed it out for the BOE.

j

• Es
    Es

CONGRATS

Heres to your new found freedom

Es

• Priest73
    Priest73

Awesome. congrats!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest